100% functioning Worthog (updated w/new pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hrmmm....interesting idea...idk ill check wiht my car expert about it...intruging..y do you suggest that?

link- OOOOOOOO that makes sense :mrgreen:

haha ya thanx....well this week we might be cleaning out my garage fer some workspace....might take some pix of that...just for fun :mrgreen:

<div class='codetop'></div><div class='codemain'>Hmmm... you don't seem to know enough about cars to build one from scratch.

Haha, just kidding, I really really wanna see this. But, will it be to scale? Cuz isn't the actual Warthog 12 ft long and 8 ft high?</div>

Even if it is to scale It isn't much larger than a regular truck size vehicle, All vehicles on the road fall into about 10-15ft long ( passenger vehicles )
Think of it this way, If you where 6ft tall and you lay down next to your car w/ your feet at the front you would probably only reach about half the way to the back of the car. Some ot these super duty truck out there on the raod are huge I wouldn't want to have to park one but you get the idea.

loking - hah "scale model" well.... :mrgreen: the real one will be MUCH bigger dont worry.

UPDATE i went today to mutliple stores to start pricing materials and equipment so i should be purchasing those and starting soon :mrgreen:

cant WAIT !

UPDATE

well just to keep everyone up to date:

it seems that instead of a donor car we will be using a donor dune buggy. for mutiple reasons this is a better choice..one drawback, less power :(

anyway, though the actual project will not begion till summer...(maybe spring) i will be posting (soon) measurements for the hog (my hog) and daigrams and such

thanx for looking

o damn thanx sean! that'll defeniely come in handy. anywhoa quick update on where we are right now...progress is slow....because im still in school :cry1: but as soon as summer vacation...or even spring break maybe roll around this baby's gunna kick into gear (no pun intended) :mrgreen:

u could look at the frame of an older truck, then use the dimensions of the worthog to build a strong frame. make sure the frame wont bend at all, i built a small car with a friend to practice for this, when we strarted to drive off, the frame cracked and we crashed quickly. :eek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back