11Th Shock Troops Battalion ODST suit

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScarletOkami169

Hey guys, Yort again, Ive decided to put Tucker on hold fo a bit.. while I work on an ODST suit... sience it seems easier.. I already have the SMG (needs paint) and a WIP MA5C... so really anything goes... I'll team up with my friend Danielle J McCloud (cosplay maker) to make this happen... itll take a big chunk of time though... this one will not be as great (as i see it right now...) but Ill go to cons and such till I get my Marine and/or Tucker one done..

--
now, for starters, I got some SNAFU biking gloves form walmart... the blue backing peeled off so i thought, Why not make an ODST suit? so I will.. I will base my suit off of everyone elses, using the steriotypical ODST suit... (ik it might not make sense) but one thing i did find out is that im like 6'4 or 6'5... so Ill be the right size for a Spartan, but what about an ODST, well ive figured out that ill be on the taller isde of ODST's... woops, goot carried away there... ANYWAY...
I got the Halo BOOMCo SMG, so ill paint it and mock it up for show... and so you know the BOOMCo guns ARE NOT AS SMALL AS YOU THINK THEY ARE... they are To-scale for someone thats 6'4 or 6'5 so they will be bigger for smaller people... and ont hing i will say is if you want a loophole, to use the BOOMCo guns for cosplay as they are well built and shoot far... anyway.. I will leave it up to the people of the 405th to help me with this...

<3 Yort
P.S. Peterthethinker please dont get rid of your Xbox ;-; pls

Good luck!

And BoomCo are not to scale for 6'5" people. I'm 5'3" and they BARELY fit. Magnum could be considered OK, but it's too small. I can't imagine what it would look like on such big(ger) person. SMG could be considered still OK. Needler is best though.
And I speak only for myself, for 6'5" - I dunno, I bet they could be too small.
Also, The BoomCo SMG isn't accurate at all. It is way too long. It still looks very nice IMO being longer - and that's the only reason why it kinda still fits.

OH? Peter is going to get rid of his Xbox?

I'm sure your ODST will be awesome! Palmer's right, the BoomCo ARs are perfect for someone 5'3" and smaller like myself but for someone of your size, they'd look pretty small. Can't wait to see progress shots of yours!

Yea being 6'1" the boomcos work pretty well, but the SMG does feel kinda akward to pose with. Gotta wonder how many boomco guns they've sold just for cosplay though :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back