1st 3D printed build (other two were EVA) suit is now in full 2.0 stage

some pictures of the weathered suit at summercon, I'm still waiting on the mid section but other than that I feel the suit is mostly done, I will be experimenting with height boosts and switching some new, different pieces in, not because any of mine are defections just want some variation, working on some new helmets and shoulders, all with the same color scheme.

Attachments

• 20230625_123838.jpg
    20230625_123838.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 70
  • 20230623_222508.jpg
    20230623_222508.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 70
Considering ripping out the visor and removing the chrome and the hex pattern and dying it gold and re chroming it to match carters look,.... thoughts?
That would look good
In my opinion (MY OPINION DOESN'T DETRACT HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT IT) the hex pattern works to the detriment of the suit, so I think redoing it just gold would look better

Last edited:
Your armor looks so good! Also, the two-tone DMR is absolutely gorgeous.

If you don't mine me asking, where'd you get the model for the knees? I can't find them anywhere.

Your armor looks so good! Also, the two-tone DMR is absolutely gorgeous.

If you don't mine me asking, where'd you get the model for the knees? I can't find them anywhere.
Thanks, i got the knees from nerd forge designs on etsy, however he took most of his stuff off esty and put most of it on ctg trader, but he didnt put the knees up.....i just checked...ill dm you.

Patch 2.3
I feel like i should rename this thread since the suit i built has been completely replaced as i've gotten better, i just redid the last few pieces from my first 3d printed build, i have decided to embrace noble 1 and therefore will be finishing my costume by implementing more, hopefully all aspects of Carter's suit onto mine. i plan to have it done in time for HCS, but you know how plans go. ill post pictures after HCS cause i want to show it off there before i post it on any social media sites.

Remember over a year ago when we first met? Prolly not, but your progress has improved so much, definitely need our own noble team, I volunteer on being any character
View attachment 336489
i remember this, it was my first con with the new suit, you had a sick jetpack, i think, i remember mainly cause your costume looked good but was very unorthodox. man i hated those knees, i had them attached by magnets only one inside my pants and one attached to the knee, didn't work. only thing i still have from that suit are the wrists, belt, and helmet, but all have those have been heavily modified, repainted and resanded.

1705630521208.png

Ab wrap held with no tape.
sorry for poor picture quality, but this is the end result of this suit, i do not plan on updating it anymore other than maintaining it. i am learning new ways and techniques to make suits better in the future, see yall out there, will probably not post more updates in this thread.

View attachment 340646
Ab wrap held with no tape.
sorry for poor picture quality, but this is the end result of this suit, i do not plan on updating it anymore other than maintaining it. i am learning new ways and techniques to make suits better in the future, see yall out there, will probably not post more updates in this thread.
Who’s that standing next to you

This thread is more than 3 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back