1St Pep Piece

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreeAce

Hey 405th as hard as it is to say I am a noob but every noob has to start somewhere. Ive been doing alot of reading on the 405th site reading trying to get the basics. I want to start off with something easy and I'm thinking ODST base shoulder looks easy enough. I get the pep file print it and it seems small to me. I didn't adjust the scale or anything.

So I guess my question to you(the wise)is this normal and once its pep'd resin fiber bondo etc it or has anyone else whos made the base shoulder increased the scale.

Also when i hit print it says the paper is not the same as my printer followed by and YES/NO adjust question anyone else have this problem

Thanks in advance

First, welcome to the 405th!

To scale you can usually just use measuring tape to measure the area (everyone is different) and convert it to millimeters, also, put up pictures of it so people can see. As for the printer message, you probably don't have the paper set to the right size, go to settings->print and paper settings-> and change paper size to letter if you're using 8 1/2x11 paper. Hope it helps, good luck!

KyleZ said:
To scale you can usually just use measuring tape to measure the area (everyone is different) and convert it to millimeters, also, put up pictures of it so people can see. As for the printer message, you probably don't have the paper set to the right size, go to settings->print and paper settings-> and change paper size to letter if you're using 8 1/2x11 paper. Hope it helps, good luck!

Thanks I'll try that suggestion with the printer settings. Talk'd to a friend in the 501st and he told me alot of times pep files look to big or small on the paper and you'll never rele know tills its all put together. I'm going to get started when i get home posting this on my phone in class. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
FreeAce said:
Thanks I'll try that suggestion with the printer settings. Talk'd to a friend in the 501st and he told me alot of times pep files look to big or small on the paper and you'll never rele know tills its all put together. I'm going to get started when i get home posting this on my phone in class. lol

Yeah, when first I started my marine helmet I thought it would be to small, but it's exactly the size I wanted ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back