24 Finale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering if anyone else watched the "24" TV final episode last night, and if so, what did you think? I thought it was solid, but I would have preferred Jack riding off into the sunset with a bit more swagger, rather than hobbling off down the street, bleeding, his shirt torn, and no gun. Don't get me wrong, the ending wasn't bad, much better than killing Jack off, but there was some room for improvement. Thoughts? Or am I the only 24 fan here lol!

Sangheili811 said:

I thought it was good, you know there going to have to be more epic in the movie! And you're not the only one here who watches Jack Bauer having a field day.

Honestly, I think that these last few episodes were Amazing...

It was Jack at his absolute best, no worrying about creating a national incident, no worrying about the stupid legal system punishing him for protecting America, it was Jack at 100% power. Thats the way I wanted to see the series go off.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought it was good. I kinda agree with you about the ending. I was thinking it would be cool if Jack shot the Russian pesident but I think that was better.

Btw, did anyone see/hear anything about the Vice President in this season? lol, I don't think the vice president was seen this season. :p

An excellent ending to a mediocre season. I am a HUGE fan of 24, but this season was just bad. I was kind of hoping they wouldn't kill Jack off even though the show is over.

DylanMarx said:
I thought it was good. I kinda agree with you about the ending. I was thinking it would be cool if Jack shot the Russian pesident but I think that was better.

I was hoping he'd find some way to take down his captors at the end, and have the President call just in time to keep Jack from killing them. It also would have been nice to see the show end with Jack roaring off in a black Chevy Tahoe. We've seen enough of those over the seasons!

Shade said:
Btw, did anyone see/hear anything about the Vice President in this season? lol, I don't think the vice president was seen this season. :p

Maybe it was Tim? Whoever it is should pony up and pardon Jack lol!

Sangheili811 said:
Maybe it was Tim? Whoever it is should pony up and pardon Jack lol!

Whoever it was needs to do that right away, and maybe that question will be answered in the movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back