343 Guilty Spark Cosplay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan Of Vale

Hey 405th Friends! I posted this to the FB group as well, but I had a bolt of inspiration zap me while driving home from work. Would it be possible to create a helmet based off 343 Guilty Spark with blue to red lighting? I'm not even sure if files exist for such a concept, but I was thinking of doing the monitor housing as the helmet and then dressing in a dapper suit for the rest of the look with a kind of Daft Punk feel to it.

What are your thoughts on this? Idk if this has ever been attempted before.

Attachments

• Spark-halo3.jpg
    Spark-halo3.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 134
  • 18.jpeg.jpg
    18.jpeg.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 131
Hey 405th Friends! I posted this to the FB group as well, but I had a bolt of inspiration zap me while driving home from work. Would it be possible to create a helmet based off 343 Guilty Spark with blue to red lighting? I'm not even sure if files exist for such a concept, but I was thinking of doing the monitor housing as the helmet and then dressing in a dapper suit for the rest of the look with a kind of Daft Punk feel to it.

What are your thoughts on this? Idk if this has ever been attempted before.
I'm glad someone is finally going to do this. I know it's been discussed a few times but don't think I've seen one completed as of yet.

Hey all, I can happily report that this project is underway. My cosplay guy is working on resizing the files at the moment so that it can successfully fit a human head and not look super comical...if left unchanged and sized up it would basically be a bobble head XD

I'll have more updates on this in the future probably, but as far as I know...I'll be the first to attempt something like this? Which is super exciting!!!!!

Any suggestions from anyone on a mic/speaker that they've used with success? I have a feeling that due to the helmet and balaclava that my voice would be pretty muffled which would make doing the uppity british accent kind of difficult. Ideally I'd like to be able to hid it somewhere in the suit but still have the sound be good.

What are your thoughts?

This helmet speaker tutorial from Moe might just get you started:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back