343 Guilty Spark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozgand

For my first pep project I decided to do the monitor of instilation 04. It seemed easy enough. I scaled it down to H127mm D128mm so it would be more desk friendly size. I got the file from here. My question,rather, questions are has anyone built Spark? and on the first unnamed-8 there is a peak fold which erquires me to break a few laws of phisics. Can someone help fix that pleas? I mean, I've tried breating that line but it just seems to move the problem insted of fixing it.

Thanks
Oz

P.S.
does anyone have any suggestions to float the three separate parts?

So, time for an update. I'v got every thing glued together and I'm in the process of fiberglassing. The wierd flap thing was not a problem like I thought. I still need a way to float/attach the parts that doesn't look horable. I'll probably try fishing line first. As a first pep prodject its exciting seeing something come together. If I ever do a rebuild of Spark I will prabably make him full size with lights. More updates later.

Sorry about that. I tried to post this last night but my conection died mid-post. Here are the pics.

http://s263.photobucket.com/albums/ii135/Ozgand/343%20guilty%20spark/

sorry for the late answer, but I'm currently also working on a guilty spark :), How are you going to keep the 3 separate parts together?

Might use some high strength fishing wire. That was my first thought when I saw this.

well fishing line was my first thought but I kind of want somethong a bit more ridgid.maby a clear plastic rod like an old lego part.

Small hint: when your mouse hovers over a picture in one of your albums in photobucket, a drop down menu appears. one of trhe things that apear is a link with the IMG tags on it. Click it and it automatically copies. Then you can past it in here and have your picture appear on your comment instead of a link.

One sec, just grabbing my Spartan laser... not letting that floating, adorable ball of death out of my sight.

Looks for good, nice work. I can't wait too see the finished product.

i know this is rediculous, but put a large fan on the inside and make it fly, and install rudders on the bottom, did you see the guy who made an rc pelican? well making.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back