3D Model Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
chwbcc said:
I feel like this is a game of "Go Fish" Hey Nin you got any Astromech Droids? R2s? R4s? R6s? :)

I have the R series droids on my old computer. When I can pry the kids off of it, I'll post them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nintendude said:
I gave the Marine files to Hirgon and he got everything unfolded, and I have a Predator as well if you look in the same topic I just need to get it sent to someone who wants to work with it. I have your e-mail still so when I get the mechs I will send them to you.

I really hope you can find someone to help you with this... I'd really love to see some Predator files.

and thanks for doing this Nintendude :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if there is a 3D program out there that I can import a OBJ into that I can break it up with I can do it no problem if it's a free program but the only thing close enough in Milkshape and it only works for 30 days and you can't save and my Metasequoia LE I don't think can do it. But thats all thats holding me back on a few things I need to break up. I'll have that Biker Scout file up later today DylanMarx.

EDIT: There is actually a Scout Trooper in the link above Pooper's post that I made.

I don't do work for pay, I just get the models for people and they do the rest. I have sent a couple of e-mails to people to see if they will let me use the file for you to use for a costume. Besides that I have found everything else Ghostbusters related from Proton Packs and Ghost Traps to the Ecto 1. I will try to get Stay Puft from my copy of the game but I don't recall seeing a full shot of him in the game.

I still know you are wanting the H3 BR Shmalofan I have'nt forgotten. But I am still trying to get my models back from the depths of my PC or the internet.

EDIT: I have sent you a PM Shmalofan.

I've seen it an have already begun the build but was hoping there was another out there. Something more along the lines of Dung Beetles unfolds. They are a bit smoother. Something with the ears seperated and/or rounded as opposed to octagons.

JUICE will be redoing the War Machine helmet when he is done modeling the rest of the suit. The first helmet was modeled with VERY little references to go by. The new one will be more accurate, just be patient :)

I belive me and Juice are both working on trying to get a Hulkbuster model, I don't know how long it might take me and if I have to I can try to rip it from one of the Iron Man/Hulk games if I cannot find it another way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back