3D Model Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nintendude said:
First here is the Section 8 Models the models are in a RAR folder since it would have been too large for me to try and upload on 56k. http://www.4shared.com/file/227850112/aff58622/Section8.html

Second, Lunar Lord I think the HEV Half Life suit was done unless you want a diffrent suit and I would need to know what aliens you want, and dubean what game is the Hulkbuster in and I will try to get it.

how do you open .rar's and ok ill have to look that up and either the mini jumper guys or the lighting shooters

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I'm the brother of michalanthropos. I'm fan of warhammer 40000 and I'm interested in making some models for the boardgame. I don't have any 3d program other than pepakura designer and I don't know which files do I need from the game and where to find them.

I'm interested for a start in space marine vehicles such as the razorback and predator from Dawn of war 2 and land speeder from Dawn of war Soulstorm that I'd like to try to unfold. If you could give me instructions where to find the files of the models I could find some more from mods.

In order to get the models from the game you will need the game, 3D Ripper DX (which there is a small tutorial on how to use it on the site), and a 3D Program to open the file that the DX program rips from the game, you will have to do a small amount of editing to work with the model in Designer but thats as far as I can help, I can get a few vechicles for you but not sure which ones I can and which ones I cannot get.

Lunar I tried to get the Goblin suit Harry wore in Spiderman 3 out of the game but it came out all twised up when I opened it up in 3D, so unfortunatly thats a negative, Giz I am still wating to hear back from a firend of mine that was modelling Stay Puft at one time if I don't hear back soon I'll pull him from in-game.

Anything you could get Space Marine, or Dawn of War Eldar related would be lovely. Don't be too worried about it though, I might just end up getting a friend to model it for me

as for DOW2 because of steam, I have yet to see 3drDX or 3dvia's program work for ripping models, and as yet, I've found one person who's managed to crack the scaleform .model format DOW2 uses

and he hasnt released the tools yet, he keeps teasing he will soon, DOW and all its expansions are easy I have a lot of them ripped on my hd which is where I based my Techmarine helmet from

and the shins Im working on

Boba Fett said:
Where are they from? Got any stuff in the star wars weapons department?

from all over the place, game exports, free user created files etc....

Think I have an E11 and selection of DC's somewhere, Might even have the EE3.

Have had them for years because I am originally a "501st Geek" as someone once called us here ;) and building SW costumes has been something I have done for a long time, the 3d models can make reasonable reference.

Have nearly all the character, vehicle and ship models too, except Boussh, so if anyone has that it would be great if they could share.

Tango 89er said:
Anything you could get Space Marine, or Dawn of War Eldar related would be lovely. Don't be too worried about it though, I might just end up getting a friend to model it for me

http://www.4shared.com/file/229917444/ce1e2338/W40K.html

FrozenSniper said:
how about the intervention from MW2?

http://www.4shared.com/file/229919625/c181775/Intervention.html

There you guys go if you want textures for any of it send your e-mail address to me in a PM and I'll send them to you, is there any more weapons you want frozensniper? and Tango sorry but whenever I tried to get the Eldar stuff it twisted the model to the point that I doubt anyone could fix it, all I got was a face and the rest was a swirl.

Thanks for that Nin, and don't worry to much about the Eldar stuff. I'll get a friend onto bashing up some 3D models for me. God knows he owes me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back