3d Modeling Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you think someone could make a 3d model of a pipe wrench from bioshock for me? I wanted it to put into another game (crysis) as a pick up-able object.

C 4468 said:
do you think someone could make a 3d model of a pipe wrench from bioshock for me? I wanted it to put into another game (crysis) as a pick up-able object.

wrong place to make a request bud , we're building selected models atm .

btw anyone having luck with the level 6 model ? i'm having such annoyance with modeling the helmet atm : P

Last edited by a moderator:
Night_Star said:

btw anyone having luck with the level 6 model ? i'm having such annoyance with modeling the helmet atm : P

Yea I suck pretty hard I've only done the forearms lol.

Pics for interest?

Bigalt424 said:
I've made the shoulders, lol. We might be able to combine all of ours and make one suit.

That might be a good idea lol a contest with parts made and combine the winners pieces OOOOOO

Night_Star said:

ok, I thought that you were just making 1 thing at a time and accepting requests. never mind then

damn i had to start over again for the back >_> pc had to reset just as i was adding the finish touch

well atm i got a badly low res verison done for now and later , yeah there is afew parts that look off i can see that.

lvl6deadspace.jpg

Darkslitter said:
Only Night Star and I have models ready. I guess I can just get a mod to close the thread due to lack of interest.

Well i dont think its the intrest... Just the lack of time. Its very time taking.
+ I bet some people care about diffrent 3d projects... So they wont make this.
I would do it... If i had time...

thers no lack of intrest im very intrested and cant wait for a model of this i may be the lack of time but idk, i would pep this if there was a file.

To be honest, the entire set of armor was pretty far out there if you had planned it for the contest. If there was something more creative such as some of the things CG forums have, like a custom oven, a map design, a super computer, etc. there might be more people interested.

Nugget said:
To be honest, the entire set of armor was pretty far out there if you had planned it for the contest. If there was something more creative such as some of the things CG forums have, like a custom oven, a map design, a super computer, etc. there might be more people interested.
I agree, its easier to get more interesting work when you get to create your own design rather than everyone trying to model the same design.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back