3d printer service

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok guys I got some pics I'll post m in about an hour (at school and the internet here is bad so gotta do them by cell ;) )
First off a minion from the movie "Despicable me" my gf loved this movie so I thought stresstest the thing and print that at the same time haha

Took a little bit longer then expected, had some personal stuff coming in the way :p
Anyway here is a bit of a preview of my arc reactor. 100% screen acurate ^^

arcreactorp.jpg

My printer has a 100 micron print level ^^
Build volume is 28.5 x 15.3 x 15.5 cm
Takes forever to print something but it's totally worth it :D almost zero to no work required after they are printed :D
It's also strong as hell!
My dad tried to destroy the outer piece, and he's pretty strong, tried pulling it, hitting it on the desk everything but he couldnt do it haha all he did was chip it lightly :D ( he even used tools haha)

So overal I'm pretty satisfied with everything ^^

So is there anything I can do for anyone ? ^^

I would hazard a guess that would really depend on pricing and how complex of objects(like can it do full armor pieces, that are hollow) it can do. Judging from that piece, it could do weapons well enough. I'm personally not likely in a financial position to make a request for anything, just thought I'd through this tidbit out there.

Nice quality on that though, and good that it's tough.

I would hazard a guess that would really depend on pricing and how complex of objects(like can it do full armor pieces, that are hollow) it can do. Judging from that piece, it could do weapons well enough. I'm personally not likely in a financial position to make a request for anything, just thought I'd through this tidbit out there.

Nice quality on that though, and good that it's tough.

Hey ColForks85, thanks for the feedback ^^
The print size is fairly big, and I could do full armor pieces in kit form.

Meaning I could do full armor pieces but you will need to glue them together!
Its mostly hollow it will be filled for about 10 to 20% on the inside.

And pricing wont be that high I would need to give a quote on a piece to piece basis ^^

Well now that you ask lol I'm looking for a Halo 3 ODST Silenced pistol. Just a static prop for my ODST costume, no moveing parts or anything. I have the pep file if you need it but ya if you could work a price out for that and let me know I'm def interested.

Well now that you ask lol I'm looking for a Halo 3 ODST Silenced pistol. Just a static prop for my ODST costume, no moveing parts or anything. I have the pep file if you need it but ya if you could work a price out for that and let me know I'm def interested.

Pm me and I'll give you my email ^^ I'll need the pdo and I can work out a price for ya ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back