403 Forbidden Errors And 405Th Driver Errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendude

Well since yesterday I have been having trouble accessing the 405th altogether I have trouble accessing the forums and the main page. Yesterday I got a 403 Forbidden Message and today I have been getting a 405th Driver Error to find out if it was my computer or the site I tried changing browsers and computers but still I was getting the same messages, A friend of mine on here Deathcoreknight was having the same problem with the 403 Message as well yesterday. Was wondering what is happening if the 405th is encountering updates or if the server is having some sort of error?

I'm having the same problems. I can't view the main forums page or my profile page... I keep getting the same errors, yet I can view threads. The only way I can view the forums main page is if I sign out. Very strange... Hope this gets fixed soon.

EDIT: I'm getting the 405th Driver Error message...

The only way I can access the forums at the moment is via my bookmarks that I have saved in explorer.

I was having the exact same problems as mentioned ..acces forbidden and now driver error.

I have noticed this driver error a few times when I was at work sneaking online hehehe.

Same problems here :(

Screenshot:

405thDriverErrot.jpg

Text:

405th.com Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.

If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

« Return to the index

=Ω24= Leyton said:
Same problems here :(

Screenshot:

405thDriverErrot.jpg

Text:

405th.com Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.

If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

« Return to the index

I am having the same problem. But it only seem to be popping up when I try to go to the main index of the forum. Like when you click on "405th Mjolnir Amor-Halo Costuming ans Prop Site" and it takes you to the page that shows all the forums, that is when I have that issue.

But as long as I travel within a sub-forum I don't have any issues, like from the noob forum to pepakura forum its all fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
some thing is wrong with the data base again. least i think thats it. well like the message says wait for Adam to fix it

Everyone, I think it's pretty safe to say that the whole site was down for everyone on the planet. No real need to post saying that you saw the same errors everyone else did. The admins are surely aware. ;)

Awesomeness said:
Everyone, I think it's pretty safe to say that the whole site was down for everyone on the planet. No real need to post saying that you saw the same errors everyone else did. The admins are surely aware. ;)

Yep.

Nothing to see here folks, just the price of doing business with this cheap host. It's the ISP screwing around with things breaking them... as usual. Adam's been fighting with them since yesterday.

As always you can contact us via twitter at http://www.twitter.com/405thsource and we'll tell you what's up with the site in addition to current halo/bungie news, and updates when we post a new article on the front page (ie: daily). Speaking of which - if you haven't visited lately we created another series just for you guys. Xtremetactics has been writing a weekly tips & tricks section all about how to craft armor and some general tips to make your crafting process easier and give you a more professional, cleaner looking end result.

Additionally our weekly article W.I.P. Wednesday is still featuring you new members with impressive builds and is a great way to catch up on the noob forum to see some real high quality projects every week along with some commentary from the infamous Ruze and Malechei.

Cheers,

Kensai

Last edited by a moderator:
this seems to happen from time to time, nothing to worry about. i was freaked out the first time i saw it a few months ago.

Hey guys, last night in the topic menu bar there was a url and i serches it and it was this site that teaches you how to hack inti stuff and i looked again and it was a site with a type of... i dont know a bunch of pop ups

Any ways nice to see the site back and up wprking

Spartan_double_0_7

Sites and their hosts have problems which result in downtime, not much you can do about it really. Best thing to do when it happens is to find something to keep you busy until it's back again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back