405th Division Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
des0lat3 said:
yeah i am a active member in the 501st.. i have met quite a few people but i have never had the previledge to meet george himself.. i think we could get away with doing charity events like relay for life or race for the cure.. maybe i am wrong though.. i would just like to help in whatever way i can to make this as big if not bigger than the 501st..(dream big) :hyper:

Does anyone else see the 405th marching the Marine corps marathon?

Also, if no one has stepped up, I can help run the greater DC area division. Thats DC Maryland and Northern Virginia. Let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm here in Indiana... :p Northwest... Sorta the Chicago Region... this year I was at Wizard World Chicago at Rosemont... :p... RedvsBlue was there... :p

well i live in Wisconsin, but we would have to talk to Adam about this stuff because he his one of the head honchos(if not the man)

OMG me and Sean call PA reps! (Not sure if you'd want to Sean, but if you don't I will!)

Well i was just sitting here thinking ... Are we going to let in the rubies version of masterchief? i know that 501st doesnt.. but are we..?

well the issue that the 501st came up with was that just anyone with the money could join.. and it was kind of like well what sets us apart from the world.. why are we so unique.. it was just a thought..

des0lat3 said:
well the issue that the 501st came up with was that just anyone with the money could join.. and it was kind of like well what sets us apart from the world.. why are we so unique.. it was just a thought..
Dont allow rubies first off anyone with money could buy it. Second off It is just cruddy and they put no effort into it besides typing in there address off there computer. Third if we did wed have like over 3000000000000000 spartans. (wait that would acaully be good), Fourth its not fair to those who put effort into it. The real question is:
If we should allow recasters....only if they modified the cast though... and couldnt you buy Recasterss too?

Leadingspartan said:
The real question is:
If we should allow recasters....only if they modified the cast though... and couldnt you buy Recasterss too?

Most people do buy their suits.

I think the only folks who would be exempt in that category would be suppliers and there are only a handful of them.
I mean my Mk VI is modified to hell and from the parts of 3 different suit styles but I still didn't scratch-build it or cast it myself.

Personally, I think we should not allow unaltered commercialized armor in. Stuff folks buy from suppliers should be fine.

Westerecasters would need to be modified to be up to code anyway.

Sigma-LS said:
Most people do buy their suits.

I think the only folks who would be exempt in that category would be suppliers and there are only a handful of them.
I mean my Mk VI is modified to hell and from the parts of 3 different suit styles but I still didn't scratch-build it or cast it myself.

Personally, I think we should not allow unaltered commercialized armor in. Stuff folks buy from suppliers should be fine.

Westerecasters would need to be modified to be up to code anyway.
exactly.

TheBlue said:
Amen. Doing charitys would improve our image and totally help the community.
Imagine if we did a Xtreme Home Makeover: Halo Edition. Dress up and build houses :Steve: !
We'd be on TV :mrgreen: !

note it that we all live in COMPLETLY different states, im in california and i know others all over the place
and what about when people have "Non-movie quality armor"?

As far as suit clusters are concerned, we've got it going pretty well around home base in Austin.

It might be good for us to go as a big group together to go to some events like A-kon.

List would be Adam, Devin, Ben, Frank, me and a couple others.

As for suit quality, even cardboard can be made to look movie quality.

Sigma-LS said:
As far as suit clusters are concerned, we've got it going pretty well around home base in Austin.

It might be good for us to go as a big group together to go to some events like A-kon.

List would be Adam, Devin, Ben, Frank, me and a couple others.
As for suit quality, even cardboard can be made to look movie quality.

well the next big thing comming up in Texas is Oni-Con in houston,
where are ya located at sigma?

oh awesome!
well sometime the local texans should get together and raid a con.
but lets figure that out another time.
im making flags that are representing the 405th and for our website. i bet i could make duplicates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back