405th Halo 3 Anniversery Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan 270

This comming Thursday, September 25th, will mark the day Halo 3 has been officially out for a year. So I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a few games on this day. If you are interested post your 405th name, XBL Gamertag. Post a time that would be convenient for you so that everyone can decide on a time that's convenient for everyone. :D

405th Name: SpArtan-270
XBL Gamertag: MavrkHunterZerO

I'm in. As long as we can set up an exact time to start... I don't want to get on, and have no one else show up. >.< As far as I know, anytime on after 4:00 EST should be good for me.

405th: gamerguy55
GT: Smruff

Definitely in, ive been wanting to play a game with the guys from the 405th for a while now. any time after 3:00 PM is good for me.

405th: unholykey
GT: unholykey

Sorry but I will be playing Halo 2 on that day helping a boycott of Halo 3 and Supporting the Lower the Guns group.

Don't get me wrong I love all the Halo's and Bungie for making a sweet game. Just hoping to one day get guns lowered over XBL to help with machinima making.

Lower The Guns.

Love Players.

sounds like fun....lets get the 405th together...
405th: HELLJUMPER
XBL: HELL JUMPER 21
TIME: 8:00 EASTERN TIME

Wouldn't this topic fit better in the Halo Universe forum?

Also don't forget guys tomorrow is the Halo 3 title update, new achievements and other stuff.

leegrisham said:
Wow it's only been out a year??? Seems like forever ago.

I know what you mean....wow....

P.S. Why havnt you been on XBL in the past few months?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, a thursday. Great planning. But cant we do it on the weekend? Seriously, thats what we did with the 405ths anniversary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back