405th Halo 3 tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

SGT Razor

Sr Member
This should be a lot of fun. There will be no prize for the winner, and no entrance fee. This is only to see who is the best of the best. I will assign 5 teams of up to four players by order of posts. Please post your gamertag below in this format:

Gamertag: the friendly 1
Time zone: Central American Standard (GMT -06:00) (You can check this by double-clicking on your clock at the bottom right hand of your screen.)
Questions/Comments go here.

If you have questions or comments, please do not post them unless you put it in your first post, or you could PM me.

RULES:
The games will be MLG-styled Team Slayer matches [this means there will be no dual-weildable weapons or power-ups (i.e.: overshields or active camo)]. If you have been assigned a team, tell me when you can't play if you can't. If you do not tell me, and you are not in a match, you will be disqualified for the rest of the tournament while the rest of your team goes on without you. The same goes with quitting in the middle of a game. If you quit a game, and join another, your entire team will be disqualified. No guests please. Teams will be chosen by order of posts (I have first post = I'm on team 1). I will be monitering the games on bungie.net. Please do not complain about what team you are on, and have fun!

Team Break Stuff:
1. the friendly 1
2. Winter 000
3. Dark R0gu3

Trix Rabbits:
1. MavrkHunterZerO
3. Keegan ISK
4. GerbilHaulic294

The OGs:
1. Widman2013
2. Robogenesis
3. Finnish Spartan
4. GeneraI Doom

Team Marathon:
1. RySit213
2. Dreads 1981
3. redvsblue24
4. Spartan117x4

Knights of Mercia:
1. smilie5768
2. Primal Weyland
3. NoCode1NoGo
4. LastSpartan Qc

Team 6:
1. BlacRoseImortal
2. DishonestPirate
3. shad0wl0rd69
4. Xx SNIPER WOLF

It'll start as soon as we have enough people. What's your gamertag? You're Team Captain of Team 2.

gamertag:asasinsgonakilu

I can only play half an hour after school at around 4:30 central time during the week. during the weekend usually around 1 oclock to 4 o clock, then 7 oclock to about nine. anytime in there, as long as my homework is done (parents rules). I'm still learning but I'm already a sergent (grade 2 I think?) out of about 60 games (I think that's fairly good.) anyways email me the times of the tournament okay?? my email is karlingo@live.ca. I DO NOT GIVE ANYONE PERMISSION TO USE MY EMAIL FOR ANY NEWSLETTERS OR ANYTHING!!!!! if you don't think the times fit my life let me know thanks. (or not, just don't put my name on the list.) Thanks alot. NO FLAMING PLEASE for my long rule and request filled post (yes I know I sound like a noob.) thanks again.

Xavier said:
you kno... if robogenesis joins up ill be able to tell you who the winner is.
:D. I've been playing COD4 for a few days, so I need to start playing Halo agian, so I don't accidenty throw a spike grenade at my team mates when I meant to reload :lol:

Gamertag: Robogenesis
Time Zone: GMT -8:00 (PST)

Comments:
I'll probably be able to play on the weekend from 9:00 AM to 11:00 PM, if I don't have plans to go somewhere. I think we need to play the official MLG maps. You should give the map and game variant so we can get farmiliar with the maps.

I also think we should do a Slayer tourney afterwards. Team games aren't very good at determining how good an individual is at playing.

Last edited by a moderator:
spartan 300 said:
Is there a prize for the winning team?

Did you read the first post?

Robogenisis said:
I also think we should do a Slayer tourney afterwards. Team games aren't very good at determining how good an individual is at playing.

Actually, they're all gonna be slayer matches. That was something else I put in the first post. Ya'll can be expecting friend requests from me.

Would the winning team be chosen by winning one match or a series of matches? And i will be on weekdays 6-11pm

*EDIT* dang I'm gonna have to go against robogenisis

I'm not exactly sure how it's going to work though. There are teams of 5 on SLAYER matches? Not team slayer? Do the teams not help you, but you just add thier scores together? Or is the team the people we will be battling against? If you could clarify, that'd be great. :)

I think he means team slayer matches vs. a bunch of slayer matches. Though either would be cool.

I'm game for a couple rounds. GT- Sigma LS

I swear though, you and squirrel on Valhalla with snipes= TOTAL PWNAGE. I can has Guardian PLZ? :D

Sigma-LS said:
I think he means team slayer matches vs. a bunch of slayer matches. Though either would be cool.

I'm game for a couple rounds. GT- Sigma LS

I swear though, you and squirrel on Valhalla with snipes= TOTAL PWNAGE. I can has Guardian PLZ? :D

I still don't get it. Is it "Team Slayer", or is it "Slayer"? If it's team slayer, then why did you say plain slayer, and if it's plain slayer, why are there teams?

Any way, I can haz watever? Doesn't really matter what maps to me. It's just Valhalla is my map, Snipers is my game :D.

Ill join! I love this idea of teams!

Gamertag: Keegan ISK
Time zone: Central American Standard
Yayz, this shall be very fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back