What do you think of this novel so far?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I've been a little busy the past few days but today I have a day off... So... time to upgrade the story!

Ok, Here is what I want to be in the story.

Name: Dallin "Rex" Pinegar (just prefer to be called "Rex")
Remarks: Ruthless, Merciless, Allways want's to kill something. If he goes more than a week without killing a brute or Mindlessly Slaughtering a grunt, he goes mad. Always seems to carry at least 20 lemons in his pack (for torturing reasons o_O )

That's my character. You can probably compare him to Sev in Republic Commando.

The story is great so far, I hope nothing bad will happen to Cortana an John known as the Master Chief, if you ask me we need him to stay alive no matter what and for Cortana to stay with the chief as herself.

TheSpartanMjolnir said:
I like ch.5, but did the drinold dissappear or were they marauges? And is JOshua a regular person or a digital person?

He's the AI but he's doing the scanning, etc by himself. The Drinol part is complex. You'll find out what happens :)

Last edited by a moderator:
dude, the messages from cortana over the course of Halo 3 freaked me out...and she was sane then, an insane cortana would freak me the hell out, nice addition to the chapter, very nice read and yea, the Drinol thing seems very complex and interesting

dpchief216 said:
Ok, Here is what I want to be in the story.

Name: Dallin "Rex" Pinegar (just prefer to be called "Rex")
Remarks: Ruthless, Merciless, Allways want's to kill something. If he goes more than a week without killing a brute or Mindlessly Slaughtering a grunt, he goes mad. Always seems to carry at least 20 lemons in his pack (for torturing reasons o_O )

That's my character. You can probably compare him to Sev in Republic Commando.

Hi, sorry, but regristration has been closed for characxters for a while. Sorry. I know one guy posted a regristrstion, but he wasn't going to play as it, he was giving character traits to SRS

Syphon said:
dude, the messages from cortana over the course of Halo 3 freaked me out...and she was sane then, an insane cortana would freak me the hell out, nice addition to the chapter, very nice read and yea, the Drinol thing seems very complex and interesting

Haha thanks, yeah.. you'll find out how insane she is when we get more desciptive of her :whistle:

Shade said:
Is Robert dead? ( Sorry a little slow here. )

Nope none of the characters have died beside A'vent Matri. I have not added every single spartan because I got lazy while writing.. :lol:

TheSpartanMjolnir said:
Thanks for the offer. Actually everybody who has a role in the Machinima I'm cresting based on SRS's novel. everybody will say there part. I'm going to edit. Everybody is going to act and use their voice, people who don't have gamertags, i will imprevise. Your part is moving your character on your roles, and talking. :D
Lol you're just trying to get known in the novel by saving an important person. lol, yeah everybody wants to be something big in this novel of SRS's, it kinda ticks me off, but everybody wants to be known for something.

Now i'm getting kinda ticked off, SpartanSRS might not be, but I'm kinda. this may help SpartanSRS keep things in order. No offence to anyone. There are some many Liuetanants and Sergeant in the ODst's and Marines, which is wierd, i know SRS let you choose your rank, but most of us chose something big to be something big. Like a lieutanant. If you're a lieutenant or a sergeant. you're going to need a squad, but, we don't have much private of coporals. So what i think SRS should do is gather random Marines or ODST and declare one person the leader of each group, or have a Spartan be leader of that group on special misions. idk, it just is hard for me to group delta squads and stuff together if everybody is a sergeant or up and needs a squad when we only have like.. 2 corporals in each Marines and ODST.

i was just kidding around :D i just enjoy epicness oh and i wanted to join but i guess i didn't get accepted or somthing? o_O cuz i didn't see my name up there but i don't mind just wondering what was up :)

charles said:
i was just kidding around :D i just enjoy epicness oh and i wanted to join but i guess i didn't get accepted or somthing? o_O cuz i didn't see my name up there but i don't mind just wondering what was up :)

Sorry, I'm just in a bit of a rush of sorts.. More characters will appear throughout this novel. Just wait for your turn and you will pop up somewhere in the story =]

SpartanSRS said:
Nope none of the characters have died beside A'vent Matri. I have not added every single spartan because I got lazy while writing.. :lol:
Oh good, I see. Robert is still alive!!! :D

um holy .... eight spartan laser?!!!

one spartan laser is about same price as three worthogs.... X8.... 24worthhogs?!!!!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back