• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
heres more!
lols.jpg

lols cake

Can't wait to see my character in action, soon right? Sorry if I sound rude. :cautious: Never been in a book, so yeah... ;)

Looking good there. I hope you remembered that Pelicans can provide air support with missles and light cannons to our ground pounding brothers in arms.

SpartanSRS, we really need a time where you and me can worl on the list and new and better topic like this. PM me a tme when it's good for you maybe 9 oclock at your time or maybe idk.

Don't start the list, i'll do it because i'm bored and i have an idea

TheSpartanMjolnir said:
SpartanSRS, we really need a time where you and me can worl on the list and new and better topic like this. PM me a tme when it's good for you maybe 9 oclock at your time or maybe idk.

Don't start the list, i'll do it because i'm bored and i have an idea

I was really busy this weekend XD, but yeah we can set up a time to work.

Last edited by a moderator:
SpartanSRS said:
I was really busy this weekend XD, but yeah we can set up a time to work.

Hoiw about 9 o clock over there, or are you busy thebn? It will be 7 over here. Is there a way where we can both work on the same new topic?

Name: Michael F Bonnell Jr.
Rank: Sergeant Major (note this is also my rank in the 405th)
Occupation: ODST Long Range Recon/Scout (note my 405th occupation is also the same)
Armor: ODST
Weopons of choice: MA5B assault rifle, BR55HB SR battle rifle, M90A CAWS shotgun, M7/caseless sub gun aka bullet hose, M6G handgun, machete
Qualifications: recon/ scout,close quarters expert, sniper, zero-G combat,jungle/gerilla warfare(rare qualification),Pelican and Hornet piolet ( recently qualified) emergency piolet
Calsign: Maverick( due to uncany and dangerous manuvers that few piolets can only do but with no error and a little of crazyness)
Family History (for Halo Universe):Son of ODST LT. Michael Bonnell, servivor of Reach,Halo,Delta Halo,Ark, friend of KIA Srg Maj Avery AJ Johnson and MIA Spartan 117 Master Chief John up until the master chiefs dissapearence on the ark.
Remarks: a serviver just like his father, quick, resorseful, serviving difficult ods with only miner injury, flood serviver thanks to an experamental drug developed by the UNSC medical/science corp, and he will always volenter to go on recon to give reliable intel to his men and fellow squad leaders for tactical plans and to relay it to command in other words he will put his men and fellow sqaders safety first and himself second above all else.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sr. Chief(Maverick) @ May 3 2009, 06:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Name: Michael F Bonnell Jr.
Rank: Sergeant Major (note this is also my rank in the 405th)
Occupation: ODST Long Range Recon/Scout (note my 405th occupation is also the same)
Armor: ODST
Weopons of choice: MA5B assault rifle, BR55HB SR battle rifle, M90A CAWS shotgun, M7/caseless sub gun aka bullet hose, M6G handgun, machete
Qualifications: recon/ scout,close quarters expert, sniper, zero-G combat,jungle/gerilla warfare(rare qualification),Pelican and Hornet piolet ( recently qualified) emergency piolet
Calsign: Maverick( due to uncany and dangerous manuvers that few piolets can only do but with no error and a little of crazyness)
Family History (for Halo Universe):Son of ODST LT. Michael Bonnell, servivor of Reach,Halo,Delta Halo,Ark, friend of KIA Srg Maj Avery AJ Johnson and MIA Spartan 117 Master Chief John up until the master chiefs dissapearence on the ark.
Remarks: a serviver just like his father, quick, resorseful, serviving difficult ods with only miner injury, flood serviver thanks to an experamental drug developed by the UNSC medical/science corp, and he will always volenter to go on recon to give reliable intel to his men and fellow squad leaders for tactical plans and to relay it to command in other words he will put his men and fellow sqaders safety first and himself second above all else.</div>

Sorry Sr. Chief, well registration has been closed for a while... :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sr. Chief(Maverick) @ May 3 2009, 10:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Sorry I didn't know I've been busy and I just checked with the site today.</div>

It's ok, :lol: , maybe you can ask MarneusCal if he has space for you.

I hope you haven't forgotten about my horrible, horrible death. ;)

Good story so far! There is one thing that bothers me, though

"It is approximately 253,895 miles away, we have plenty of time but..."
"But what?"
"It's moving at a pace of five hundred miles every twelve hours."

That means it is moving about 42 miles per hour. In space, that's insanely slow. But maybe there's a reason for that. I'll keep reading to find out!

Achille said:
I hope you haven't forgotten about my horrible, horrible death. ;)

Good story so far! There is one thing that bothers me, though
That means it is moving about 42 miles per hour. In space, that's insanely slow. But maybe there's a reason for that. I'll keep reading to find out!

You'll find out soon enough. Don't worry I'm working my way through tabs of the post to make sure everyone gets what they want! The sun will play a crucial role soon enough :)

Achille said:
Ooooh, suspense! Keep up the good work!
(y)

I'm adding a countdown timer to each chapter so you guys will know when it's coming up. :lol:

playing cave story...addictive jrpg.....want me to do art for the Drinol dudes?
want to get off from doing spartans for a bit...

animemannn said:
playing cave story...addictive jrpg.....want me to do art for the Drinol dudes?
want to get off from doing spartans for a bit...

Sure, I think there's some concept art you use for reference from Bungie..

I like ch.5, but you should give Spartan and ODst And marines more stuff they can do. like a spartan that decode thng ( that's what my Spartan can do), or have them get beer. And don't be a fraid to extend the chapters more, because each chaptr is really little. Extend the action and dram anbd comedy more!

When do you think we can work on the new topic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back