Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
animemannn said:
refresh page.....it was on like the 3 noob fourm page.....REFRESH!!!!F5LOL

Sorry guys... the past few weeks have had slow updates because of school and musical concerts etc. I may update tommorow if I have the time. Currently I'm just neck up with homework..

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey i have been following your story for ages and i would be houner if you would add me

Name: Carmine
Armor Variant: Security full

If you decide for no spartan 3 than

Name: Conquest

Had no idea that people still looked at my story... Wow I should update this soon.. Sorry for being inactive for so long you guys.. It's just that finals are starting soon and the information is a little overwhelming.

SpartanSRS said:
Had no idea that people still looked at my story... Wow I should update this soon.. Sorry for being inactive for so long you guys.. It's just that finals are starting soon and the information is a little overwhelming.
ya they are i am having them all week but i love this story done a good gob there sartanSRS

I keep checking up and theres no updates. I know what you mean by exams are coming up mine are thursday then I am exempt for the rest. 09

If theres still some spots open id like to be an elite
Name: Dont know any elite-like names
Armor Perm: Is there really only ones for spartans, becuase the ascetic armor is amazing.

animemannn said:
yaa. just trin to keep this alive (lol portal)

And... IT'S BEEN UPDATED! A little bit, don't worry more action is on its way.. and Chapter 5 is still going crazy!!!! :lol:

I know registration is done, but if you want me to, i could probably make this into a book (on a small scale) or if somebody knows a publisher in real life, this should be published.
It's a great story, and if you ever need more spots open then i'll be

Infintry division: (If possible) Division 249

Weapons: BR55, lots of frag grenades

Name: Daniel (my name in real life)

Specializes: Cover fire, Tatctics, and grenade placement

Dog tag/personal id: X99

ACDCrockr209 said:
Huh, I thought that you guys were done doing this. Glad to see that its still being written.

-Pony (y) (y) (y)

Ah it was never done! I just got lazy eventually... :D

hell yes, awesome addition, and i gotta agree, you should definitely try to get this published, the imagery and story are just amazing (trust meh, ive read a lot of john ringo books) i think you have a great chance of being published with this

Armor: Mark 5

Weapon of Chose: BR55 and Pistol.
OOOOOO! I HOPE I'M IN A CHAPTER X3

baddog9000 said:

Armor: Mark 5

Weapon of Chose: BR55 and Pistol.
OOOOOO! I HOPE I'M IN A CHAPTER X3

Sorry.. registration into the story has been closed for awhile :(, THOUGH THERE IS A CHANCE random people will appear from the long list of people that didn't get in.. but mostly in those small skirmishes. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back