What do you think of this novel so far?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, after 2 months of not being on the forums. You only got a paragraph and a sentence :p LOl

TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO KEEEP ON ASKING TO JOIN

Sorry but regirastration are closed. If people just keep on joining, then everything will not be on track for SpartanSRS. So, he might give you a tiny rolll. But please just say that want to have a little roll, don't give out something like this anymore:

Uhh, i really want to be in this book. So let me

Name: Ron Walkerman

Role: SPARTAN BECAUSE I"M TH E BEST

Armor: Flaming hayabusa

Bio: Ron is a Spartan general who is the best out of all the lame spartans here. He took out 20 covenant spieces in 3 mins.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So , please don't do anymore forms. And try not to get greedy with a role

Oh yeah and forgot. I was only going to be here for today to see how things are going. Bye

TheSpartanMjolnir said:
Wow, after 2 months of not being on the forums. You only got a paragraph and a sentence :p LOl

TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO KEEEP ON ASKING TO JOIN

Sorry but regirastration are closed. If people just keep on joining, then everything will not be on track for SpartanSRS. So, he might give you a tiny rolll. But please just say that want to have a little roll, don't give out something like this anymore:

Uhh, i really want to be in this book. So let me

Name: Ron Walkerman

Role: SPARTAN BECAUSE I"M TH E BEST

Armor: Flaming hayabusa

Bio: Ron is a Spartan general who is the best out of all the lame spartans here. He took out 20 covenant spieces in 3 mins.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So , please don't do anymore forms. And try not to get greedy with a role
Oh yeah and forgot. I was only going to be here for today to see how things are going. Bye

Hahaha yeah, but over the summer there'll be tons more chapters. Now that school and finals are over I can really work on this now ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
SRS, you need to add some, umm what you ma call it, well you need a little more off topic dialogue. Because basicly, your story is about 10 years after the covenant. No offense, but then wouldn't people just play Halo 4 ( if there is one). Just saying that everbody needs some more emotion and talking than just them trying to stop the black sun

TheSpartanMjolnir said:
SRS, you need to add some, umm what you ma call it, well you need a little more off topic dialogue. Because basicly, your story is about 10 years after the covenant. No offense, but then wouldn't people just play Halo 4 ( if there is one). Just saying that everbody needs some more emotion and talking than just them trying to stop the black sun

Yeah, I'm kind of trying to add more off topic dialogue, but I'm more of a serious writer so it makes it harder for me to add dialogue that's off topic from what's happening around them. I'll go back through the previous chapters and add more dialogue that pertains to the soldiers' pasts etc.

Don't sweat it man, you got enough eyes looking this over it should be pretty polished off by the time your done with it.

Did you even close registration on the Marines? wow, I woulda sworn you couldn't fill all 150 spots of that! Makes me glad I got involved early...........

Looking good! Thank God schools over neh?

EDIT: I'm also noticing we have significantly more officers volunteering than enlisted, and any military person will tell you that is a BAD thing. we need more privates!

Chupathingy said:
Don't sweat it man, you got enough eyes looking this over it should be pretty polished off by the time your done with it.

Did you even close registration on the Marines? wow, I woulda sworn you couldn't fill all 150 spots of that! Makes me glad I got involved early...........

Looking good! Thank God schools over neh?

EDIT: I'm also noticing we have significantly more officers volunteering than enlisted, and any military person will tell you that is a BAD thing. we need more privates!

I closed it early because the sheer amount of character would probably overwhelm me :\, but I might take a look from people who offered after registration closed and put them into the marine slots.

my name is unknown said:
My arbiter name is phantom

That's cool, but wouldn't it be more self explanatory if we just left his name as the Arbiter?

I know I have not looked at this for a while, but it is pretty good. I noticed to that you failed note that I have a crew chief in my bird on the first page (you accidentaly left him out completly from the roster).

looking forward the next update.

Texan2012 said:
I know I have not looked at this for a while, but it is pretty good. I noticed to that you failed note that I have a crew chief in my bird on the first page (you accidentaly left him out completly from the roster).

looking forward the next update.

It's getting harder to scan through the pages of the post to get everything right XD, I'll try to fix that soon though.

Syphon said:
Name: Sam
Call Sign: Baja (likes to off road the Pelican)
Armor Variant: N/A

Short Bio: Used to be a ODST, specialized in close quarters and as a pilot. Was kicked out of ODST after almost blowing a mission due to disobeying orders. due to his antics in the ODST, his name is well known among the brass as a hot shot and a loose cannon. after he was kicked out he applied as a pilot for fighters and pelicans, but was assigned as a pelican pilot because the higher-ups thought that was the place he could do the least damage. unbelievable skilled at his jobs, his only real short coming is his disregard for the rules. Baja is very Gungho, he always carries a M90 and a BR in the cockpit and has even been known to leave the pelican and help clear the LZ when deploying troops
His dream is to regain favor with the higher-ups and try to get back into the ODST or maybe even an accelerated SPARTAN program.

One Marine recalled a mission where Sam "Baja" was his the pilot, "Craziest ride I've ever been on. there as AA and hostiles everywhere, half the force we took in was shot down in transit. He got us through alright though, craziest thing is that we were the first pelican down, and the only one that didnt even get touched. Crazy SOB even splattered an AA gun and a squad of hunters on the landing approach. Ones thing is for sure though, next time i fly with him, im taking a helluva lot of motion sickness drugs."

Hope you can use this, always wanted to be a pilot, it would be awesome to be one in a book (y)

P.S. Sorry bout the rather long "Short Bio"

What kind of last name would you like to have, it makes it easier to insert ranks etc. during the story.

:lol: IT LIVES :lol:

awesome job on the update, really lovin it

SpartanSRS said:
What kind of last name would you like to have, it makes it easier to insert ranks etc. during the story.

Urban, its the last name my Irish ancestors had before it was misspelled in a US Census. :cautious:

Syphon said:
:lol: IT LIVES :lol:

awesome job on the update, really lovin it
Urban, its the last name my Irish ancestors had before it was misspelled in a US Census. :cautious:

Haha ok then, you'll show up soon in Chapter 6 I can be sure of that ;)

animemannn said:
wait....i got to start back up and the art.
al get on it in the morning...

Good to hear! :lol: Few people have checked up on the story since registration has closed..

ACDCrockr209 said:
When is Pony going to be killing some covies??

-Pony (y) (y) (y)

I'll give you a hint. :). A squad of elite ODSTs are heading towards the planet Alpha to clear out the sector. You're open to use a flame thrower if you want. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back