405th On Steam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan137

I created a 405th group on the Steam community, so anyone who wants to join, leave a post.

I've locked it from the public in order to prevent people who aren't 405th to join.

In your post, include your Steam tag and your 405th name.

Mods/Staff, I will take the group down if it doesn't comply with any of the 405th rules.

EDIT: I'm going to wait for five days for people to leave replies.

I'll just post it here

I'm t3h Dreadnought of Fury

On Steam Im HDreadn0ught.

I play CS:S, and I'm hoping to get the Orange box and Garry's mod soon.

paradoxdj on both, i'm not too creative about that, lol. i save my creativity for other things

i play CS:s as well and i want to get the orange box for portal, i love that game and can't wait to play it

I just got Garrys mod....

Wtf....

If anyone feels like getting on and giving me a crash course I would REALLY like to.

Dreadnought of Fury said:
I just got Garrys mod....

Wtf....

If anyone feels like getting on and giving me a crash course I would REALLY like to.
Lol, Gmod is fun, I have a lot of games on steam, but it hasn't been running right lately, so I wont be able to play with you guys :(

Last edited by a moderator:
405th name is Spartan 172

Steam name hobbesc5

games i play CS:S (i just god a really cool addon it lets me have ALOT of blood) HL2DM

Spartan117x

Steam: Bigmace424 [friends account that I hijacked, but i should be like the only one on it]

I play CS:s

Although I have my personal account which I cant remember, but that has cs1.6

Klowd 13 said:
Here, Klowd_13

on Steam, Klowd_13 :p

i play HL2 ALOT, i also play Rock 24(a Mod for HL 2)

Cheers,
-John-

how is Rock 24 was thinking of getting it

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll join, I don't play as much as I use to. (becuase of xbox :D) It used to be my brothers so the screen names a bit weird, but: stratmasta99, usually playing Counter Strike.

Spartan 172, its pretty good... my computer wont handle it now because of all the photos my parents put on this computer.

Cheers,
-John-

Bumped to attract the attention of those who posted.

Ok, at this point in time, I have only been able to get:

Gmanwalter (Gman)
Silvercookie (Silvercookie)
Shenanigans (Unknown)
LastSpartan (Unkown)

Please send a friends invite to me, SPARTAN137fl, so I can invite you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back