405th promo video

Status
Not open for further replies.
MasterGun said:
yeess please
i know you want in ;) anyways im werking on my armor as we speek i just downloaded papkura and im werking on testing it and the helmet is on its way... sorta :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, my idea is that once halo 3 is released, with all the special armor types and all, and with the Game footage screenshot ability, we could take a bunch of group pics or if anyone has a cap card, make a vid of all of us just doing weird stuff :p
In out respective armors and colors of course. :D

Ironcobra3000 said:
Well, my idea is that once halo 3 is released, with all the special armor types and all, and with the Game footage screenshot ability, we could take a bunch of group pics or if anyone has a cap card, make a vid of all of us just doing weird stuff :p
In out respective armors and colors of course. :D
ggood iedea!!!!

sounds good to me, you now me and a few of my friends have recently learned how to animate 3d, and my brother knows how to hack an iso file to get the halo 3d models...if you want we could try doing a Haloidish type video :whistle:

only problem is that it will take quite some time to animate it all, and ic ant promise something as near perfect as haloid. :cautious:
still, just sticking it in the air :rolleyes

rensole said:
sounds good to me, you now me and a few of my friends have recently learned how to animate 3d, and my brother knows how to hack an iso file to get the halo 3d models...if you want we could try doing a Haloidish type video :whistle:

only problem is that it will take quite some time to animate it all, and ic ant promise something as near perfect as haloid. :cautious:
still, just sticking it in the air :rolleyes
Please do it lol. Youll be so popular on here and youtube. Omg and put the 405th logo on the spartans bicep....awesome.

i could do that :3 but can sum1 gimme a bunch of pics of the 3d model? or a link to a similir post?...or a tutorial on connection these pieces!?

Macattack64 said:
I'll have to finish my suit then... ;)
ya i know. im waiting till mine is dune too. im getting my dad, my brother [whom recently joined; bionlg155] and my mom is uying the products. theyre all helping... and my brother wants to know if we have pepa. models of a grunt o_O

Leadingspartan said:
Woot im the bad@$@ Scene in halo 1 =] thanks now im gonna go play halo 1 again =]
your welcome! omg i just saw the halo 3 believe trailer on tv!

WOOOOOOOOOOT! I got mentioned! :p, fragclone that was amazing! I love you! (not being gay), the song worked Very well with the halo scenes good stuff keep it up man :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back