405th Unity project Idea (For charity, need volunteers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok everyone! Graham has told me he is starting the pep tonight! as for me, well right now I am down with the flu and have a fever.

THE TEAM HAS BEEN CHANGED:

Soul-drinker is now going ot be peping the helm. Graham (Bobba fett) will not be peping the helmet due to time constraints . I am already working on plans for next year , and he has agreed to pep the helm for next years project. Thanks everyone!

Jacob

Yeah, sorry about that. I'm a bit of a perfectionist (that is a major understatement) and I cannot bear to rush this. Good luck Soul drinker! I do have an easier-to-build file if you'd like, the parts count is less and it makes assembly easier. (if you havn't started already ) email me and I'll send it your way.

Yeah, sorry about that. I'm a bit of a perfectionist (that is a major understatement) and I cannot bear to rush this. Good luck Soul drinker! I do have an easier-to-build file if you'd like, the parts count is less and it makes assembly easier. (if you havn't started already ) email me and I'll send it your way.

Well I am glad you can do it next year though!

I don't want to rush it either, I'm a perfectionist too...I just pep fast for no reason. Yeah sure email it to me: barriss@bellsouth.net.

I love the Fett, I just got the random message today. >_<

Glad to have you aboard!

Now lets get this show on the road! Please post pics of the stages of peping!

Jacob

I pep too fast to bother taking pictures...but I have yet to start. I was in class from like 7 am-8 pm today. Sorry. Writing a paper for Research Methods now so I can start tomorrow.

I pep too fast to bother taking pictures...but I have yet to start. I was in class from like 7 am-8 pm today. Sorry. Writing a paper for Research Methods now so I can start tomorrow.

Thats perfectly ok! As long as we have it by march . Thanks!

Jacob

anything I can do to help? That includes donations to cover some of the shipping costs

I just scored everything in 30 minutes. Sorry I haven't been back to the dorm..had class literally until 730 at night, went to the Quidditch pitch with the team until probably around 930, came back to this dorm, realized I hadn't printed out what I needed, biked around campus, got here around 1130. Started scoring around 12, finished by midnight 30. :D

Because you guys need to know..all that..important..boring stuff. >_<

Shipping donations would be nice...does Adam know about this? I can message him if need be.

anything I can do to help? That includes donations to cover some of the shipping costs

I am seeing about opening a pay-pal account so people may (I must be politicaly correct here) "Give a gift of money to the cause" . Thanks for offering ! I will post if that gets the ok or not. Thanks again!

I just scored everything in 30 minutes. Sorry I haven't been back to the dorm..had class literally until 730 at night, went to the Quidditch pitch with the team until probably around 930, came back to this dorm, realized I hadn't printed out what I needed, biked around campus, got here around 1130. Started scoring around 12, finished by midnight 30. :D

Because you guys need to know..all that..important..boring stuff. >_<

Shipping donations would be nice...does Adam know about this? I can message him if need be.

Great! I have tried contacting Adam, But I cant seem to get a reply. Could you message him and see if a pay-pal account would be ok?

I am seeing about opening a pay-pal account so people may (I must be politicaly correct here) "Give a gift of money to the cause" . Thanks for offering ! I will post if that gets the ok or not. Thanks again!

Great do lmk and bacause don't check in on this thread so often , fee free to drop me a pm

Well, we are not allowed to make a pay-pal account. If you wish to help in ANY way, please contact me by way of PM . Thanks

Jacob

Helmet is done.

Tampa-20110224-00310.jpg

Tampa-20110224-00312.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back