A Day in the life of Master Chief

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ragin Pagan

Okay, so here's what I do on my free time. Yeah.

Just cruisin' in my Civilian Issued Warthog...
n641820866_408572_7055.jpg

Sidearm? Check. Onboard A.I.? Er... Check.
n641820866_408573_7297.jpg

Hey... I know that guy!
n641820866_408574_7518.jpg

Yeah, the staff at Gamestop didn't have a camera handy, so they had me get caught on security cam.
n641820866_408575_7748.jpg

Halo 2. Master Chief approved.
n641820866_408578_8464.jpg

All these games... So much, so fast! It's Glorious!
n641820866_408576_7979.jpg

Oh yeah...
n641820866_408579_8700.jpg

We assured this civilian that I was NOT a robot.
n641820866_408581_9172.jpg

Product placement! Nah, just what keeps the Chief goin' on those extra long missions.
n641820866_408583_9642.jpg

I am the Burger King! Or King of the Hill... I don't know yet.
n641820866_408584_9875.jpg

FTW!

Awesome pics, be sure to post these up in the Gallery as well if you haven't already!

Did you record a clip holding up a 'MjolnirArmor.Com' sign for Adam?

O.O Son. Of. A. BRUTE! I completely forgot! Okay... looks like I make a new trip... Thanks for reminding me, dude.

heh, freaking awesome. I can't believe you waltzed into walmart with that on. ;-)

Any Wal Mart (Irony) that holds them, usually in the electronics section.

Adam, I plan to do it again. Will pictures of us holding a sign saying Mjolnir Armor.com work, or was it only for videos?

No, actually it went like this:

The lady at the desk was on the phone, and when she saw me she said this, "Oh my god! Someone just walked in dressed as the Master Chief! No, it's not an employee, it's a customer! I gotta go!" So then they were oogling for a bit, and then had me step behind the counter so they could get me on the security camera, not having a camera of their own. It was fun...

kwl man! i wish i could do that...but id probrably get shot. Coz the countrys on high alert (well that what my dad said). I Cant even tanke my BR with me on halloween :(

smilie120 said:
kwl man! i wish i could do that...but id probrably get shot. Coz the countrys on high alert (well that what my dad said). I Cant even tanke my BR with me on halloween :(

Well, I say do it. If a cop pulls you over for suspicious activity, calmly remove your helmet, provide identification, and everything should be alright. Things shouldn't be SO bad that we're not allowed to have fun anymore. I mean, most people know who the Master Chief is... those that don't think he's a Transformer. I don't think there'd be a problem, it's mainly just a 'parents being too embarrassed' issue.

[attachment=97:HPIM0334.JPG]

Last edited by a moderator:
Spartan-419 said:
Well, I say do it. If a cop pulls you over for suspicious activity, calmly remove your helmet, provide identification, and everything should be alright. Things shouldn't be SO bad that we're not allowed to have fun anymore. I mean, most people know who the Master Chief is... those that don't think he's a Transformer. I don't think there'd be a problem, it's mainly just a 'parents being too embarrassed' issue.

[attachment=97:HPIM0334.JPG]
what are cd carousel thingies suppose to look like or suppose to be though i asked and they said they didnt know.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't wait to do that stuff. I wanna do something like go to a womens' clothing store (like old women) so none of them know who the MC is and just like shop around in the suit and occasionally hold a dress up to myself, you know just to freak the **** out of some old wome. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back