A Day With Rooster Teeth

Status
Not open for further replies.
that is combining 2 out of 3 of my favorite halo activities, all you need is some multiplayer and you get 3/3!! all the costumes look great, way to represent the 405th, and congrats on the schwag

Awesome stuff. I've been watching their live action shorts lately. :) I'm insanely jealous. It looks like you all had a great time.

He is that tall...lol. By the way darin I have been telling people is is your work. If you listen to their podcast they even say it is better than WETA....lol. I posted on rooster teeth once again the creator and where to find him so be on the look out.

Ithica

Sniperbaas392 said:
Man, that would have been so awesome. Is it me or does geoff look slightly drunk? ;) jk

Cheers!

i think that is just how he always looks.

Savvy

Last edited by a moderator:
Ithica said:
He is that tall...lol. By the way darin I have been telling people is is your work. If you listen to their podcast they even say it is better than WETA....lol. I posted on rooster teeth once again the creator and where to find him so be on the look out.

Ithica

You, sir, are the man... ;)

Thanks for the mention and it's great to know that RT thinks my little project stacks up so well against the WETA Hammer (whoah...) :eek Feel free to send anybody my way and I would be happy to outfit your local Grif-Ball Team...

Last edited by a moderator:
Wanted to share some of the cool stuff I brought home as well (They loaded us all down with awesome swag)

Comicon exclusive Griffball dude. And Signed copies of Season 5 and Reconstruction.

IMG_2249.jpg

They also signed my recon helm, now the favorite piece of my collection.

IMG_2250.jpg

IMG_2251.jpg

IMG_2252.jpg

IMG_2253.jpg

It's good to be us... Signed Reconstruction came in today, thanks for forwarding it on Ithica! Love me some RvB... even more now that I'm adding some autographed swag to m' collection of, well... swag!

wow you there ithica are LUCKY thats would have been awesome to have been at roosterteeth

love your armoury to especially the dare helmet

FYI they talked about the guys that went to their office in their podcast "The Drunk Tank".

It's my fav podcast, and you guys would probably love it.

Anyways, the 23rd podcast has the guys talking about S.H.I.P. and how awestruck they were.

you can find it here ----> The Drunk Tank # 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back