A Mjolnir Creator's Christmas list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaso117

Hey creators.

A question to ask all of you...

What creation supplies or accessories are you going to be putting on your chistmas list?

<div align='center'></div>or...

What supplies/accessories would you put on your list?

hope to see some good answers...

Mom? Dad?

I know this may sound odd, but...

Can I have about 50 pounds of clay?

Oh, and a couple hundred bucks worth of brushable silicone rubber, no big deal.

</dream>

dear santa,
i'm a usual and normal kid, for christmas this year, i would like 3 liters of fiberglass resign, fiberglass cloth, hardener, primer, u know, the usual kid stuff.....
:)

A pickaxe and a PC ....

so i can completely obliterate my iMac cuz i hate it so much and i cant get pepakura :mad: ...

and well the PC explains itself

I'll take..A full finished suit of armor from your head armor making elf adam and a fresh new blue realm helmet from santa himself, Devin.

Grunts Deserve Shields Too said:
A pickaxe and a PC ....

so i can completely obliterate my iMac cuz i hate it so much and i cant get pepakura :mad: ...

and well the PC explains itself

Don't be a baby. Just download boot camp and pepakura your heart out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Werd Nal said:
I'll take..A full finished suit of armor from your head armor making elf adam and a fresh new blue realm helmet from santa himself, Devin.

im a total noob of this boot camp, so what im describing might be it.
theres an emulator out there for the mac and you can probably get windows emulated through the imac, along with linux as well.

Werd Nal said:

Boot camp?! Explain?! o_O

Dear Mom and Dad,

This year for Christmas, instead of my usual request of fine cotton socks, underwear, and exciting literature about simple cooking recipes, I would like to ask for a different set of 'toys'. The list is as follows:

High quality respirator
Fibreglass
Resin
Paints
Heavy duty velcro
boots
More low-heat glue
a $50 gift certificate to Radio Shack (otherwise known as Circut City....)

If you really dont want to bother with all that....just give me money, and ll take the burden off your shoulders.

mmmmm, 50 lbs of clay.... now that's what I'm talking about :lol:

Also, toss in about 40 lbs of plaster, and oh.... ya know, just a couple gallons of fiberglass resin :D

lol most of your parents will think your making drugs with the resin and other toxic items lol.

lots of us mailing card bord and hot glue lots of hot glue o and 100 gallons of od paint

This is what I want (the suit from clubms)
master_005.jpg

Slightly offtopic but... Is that ClubMS suit fanmade? I thought it was the one they were gonna sell through rubies. If ClubMS owns it, could we contact them and get molds or something?

What i want for Christmas....

<ul>[*]A big air compressor with various tools (such as the paint attachment ;) )[*]A gift Card to ACE hardware, and or Harbor Frieght Tools[*]A bunch of Silicone Rubber(rebound-25) and Smooth Cast 100[*]Money (who doesn't want any?)[*]Lots of fiber glass resin and Cloth [*]A gallon or two of Bondo and Bondo Glaze[*]A Freakishly sized Box of Paint Brushes (for resin,Paint, ect)[*]A Ream of sand paper (do they even sell sand paper in reams? LOL)[*]Tools, just random tools.[/list]
Yeah i'm sure i could think of more too.

-The J-Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back