A more MC-like visor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpalmer919

Check it Out

See how it has more of a compound curve to it than normal motorcycle helmets...more like the actual MC Helm...If only I would have paid attention in all those Japanese classes I never took... :oops:

Stretch919 said:
Check it Out

See how it has more of a compound curve to it than normal motorcycle helmets...more like the actual MC Helm...If only I would have paid attention in all those Japanese classes I never took... :oops:

E.V.A helmet anybody? :whistle: Problem solved?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats great, but I doubt they will ship to the USA, I've seen alot of cool japanese stuff I wanted to buy and ship to the US, but they just dont have a US button or section for USA adresses. So good luck, this is the best of them all so far.

AoBfrost said:
Thats great, but I doubt they will ship to the USA, I've seen alot of cool japanese stuff I wanted to buy and ship to the US, but they just dont have a US button or section for USA adresses. So good luck, this is the best of them all so far.

and if they did ship to the U.S.A. shipping would prolly be a beast to get it here >.<

by the way thanks for telling me bout this spartan ^^

i know its not mirrored but what about this as a EVA or marathon visor?

Hot water might ruin the iridium surface, not sure, but I dont think it will want to bend along with the plastic.

this one is not metallic but its in the states ... getting closer. And only $10.95!!! Maybe it is just a matter of asking the stores that carry the clear and tinted bubble shields to inquire with their vendors since we now know that metallic bubble face shields do exist.

dwoo said:
this one is not metallic but its in the states ... getting closer. And only $10.95!!! Maybe it is just a matter of asking the stores that carry the clear and tinted bubble shields to inquire with their vendors since we now know that metallic bubble face shields do exist.

yeah thats the same one i found sort of except i cant remember how much the price on mine was although those look a lil small for the EVA helmet, it might make gaps in the sides but then again if you planed to make it a dual layered helmet the gaps might come in handy...?

If you have a small gap, just try some black rubber trim, it may look good, or not, or try silver trim, that will add a pinkies length to it (your small finger)

Found another site that's a store in the UK. More visors than I have seen ANYWHERE! At least it in English so we can figure out Manufacure's names and product #'s.

Here's the link to the main visor page. CLICK

Nitro Aviator, Roof Boxer R05, and Takachi Aviatar look good for a marathon base. CLICK CLICKY 2
CLICKY 3

And don't forget the universal half face bubbles for EVA and a more accurate Mk VI or CQB!

SUPER CLICKY

EDIT: They ship to the US but for 2 of these you pay about $200 (70 apeice and 40 for shipping)

Theres also all the typical HJC visors and such that we already have access to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back