A New Experiment

Status
Not open for further replies.
adventSpartanMatrix said:
i've pm'ed sharkhead to see if he will still do the bondo stage

angry-cabbage will still donate the plastic if he can

and i have pm'ed yodajammies to see if he will be able to mold the finished product but unfortunatly he isn't able to do it

let me know if you need some one to bondo, I'd be more than happy to donate my time and talent.

Last edited by a moderator:
spaz47 said:
what about some of the people from the last part like ithica to mold.

ithica said that he will not be doing the molding for this item so we need to find a new molder

@ lord perth

im trying to keep the original people involved but i have you on the list as a backup person just incase

hey guys, just saying that i hope this goes really well and this is cool. this reminds me a lot of some of the Soaring Hammer projects. I would love to see more of these little experiments and groups pop up. where different members all share the hard work and reap the benefits! anyways, kudos to yall and good luck!

Along with others i hope it goes well, (i'm not sure what happened to the last project, but by the sounds of it, it went down the wrong way) hope this one turns out better than the other.

Cheers, Dave.

Well that should turn out intresting, My experience with Pepakura is minimal even though I've made pep files of Clone,Snow and other armor files myself for others to make. However my experience with fiberglass and molding in more than knowledgable, if you are looking for a molder this would depend whether you would like the mold to be a rubber mold or a clay mold to me the diffrences are with the clay mold you can vac form the plastic for the rifle but with vacforming something like that you will problably have a lot of bad pulls from trying that route, with the rubber mold you would be able to slush cast it in fiberglass which would be the better alternative. If you need it molded in either form I have a lot of liquid rubber and a lot of plaster and clay that I could mold this if you need be. I cannot cast it in plastic using a vac table but if you do need it slush casted in fiberglas I can do that for you with no problem. If you need pictures to show what I have done in the past let me know and I will put a couple up for my experience with the slush method.

Nintendude said:
Well that should turn out intresting, My experience with Pepakura is minimal even though I've made pep files of Clone,Snow and other armor files myself for others to make. However my experience with fiberglass and molding in more than knowledgable, if you are looking for a molder this would depend whether you would like the mold to be a rubber mold or a clay mold to me the diffrences are with the clay mold you can vac form the plastic for the rifle but with vacforming something like that you will problably have a lot of bad pulls from trying that route, with the rubber mold you would be able to slush cast it in fiberglass which would be the better alternative. If you need it molded in either form I have a lot of liquid rubber and a lot of plaster and clay that I could mold this if you need be. I cannot cast it in plastic using a vac table but if you do need it slush casted in fiberglas I can do that for you with no problem. If you need pictures to show what I have done in the past let me know and I will put a couple up for my experience with the slush method.

That would be nice. We are looking for experienced people with the bigger parts and some pics of stuff you have done would be awesome to see if we think your up to the challenge. Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back