A non Halo player!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fovos

Jr Member
hey guys, it seems im in the right place to get an answer here.

im not a halo player, i never played it, neither 1,2 or 3.
im just working on a project, some art work on master chief. i got lots of reference from this forum, but i have one question.
i found some renderings of spartans, with the halo armor, but the only difference is that they have a huge visor on helmet. is it the new master chief suit for H3?
or is it a suit that he wears later on the game? or maybe they have nothing to do with master chief!
i will appreciate any kind of help.

Thank you in advance guys.

Can't tell you without seeing the pic you're referring to.

The pics in the galleries should be pretty well labeled though. The halo 1 armor is a different version than the 2 and 3.

Giant visor that covers half the helmet would be the EVA helmet.

thnx sigma for the reply ,yes it was the eva helmet.(whatever that is !! lol) . actually picture was lebeled as spartan with eva helmet!!!!
but master chief does wear that eva helmet on H3?
as i said im not familiar with the game.

The chief is solid Mk VI armor in Halo 3, his armor never changes during the course of any of the specifc games, always in-between.

perfect thank you guys.
i will post my art work as soon as i finish it. maybe few more hours of work!

why don't you play it? or talk to people who do? Even if you or whoever sucks at it, it will put things into a context.

well im more of a pc gamer, and i love fps, and more tactical , team base games...more or less all battlefield series. , not a big fun of joysticks, i use keyboard/mouse combination since....eh 95'-96' whenever quake 1 came out. yes im old! kinda hard to teach an old dog new tricks!
i do have an xbox, but probably i used it only for couple of racing games and fable!
so i guess i came to the right place, lots of halo fans, never saw so much "craziness" and all the people doing some really good detailed job on their armor. thats really cool.

well halo 1 and 2 are pc games now but halo2 requires windows vista unless u download a separate program to allow it to run on windows xp

next-stage said:
well halo 1 and 2 are pc games now but halo2 requires windows vista unless u download a separate program to allow it to run on windows xp

what program?

Last edited by a moderator:
nah i will pass, i dont want to start a "war" of discussion, but to be honest with you, halo will not offer me anything more than quake and unreal offered me years ago.! if you played those games especially quake series it is pretty much the same concept of single player, and shoot and run for multiplayer. of course graphics were little bit plain, but for that time they were revolutionary.
I m not saying halo isn't cool, don't take me wrong, i just need something different.
i would love to see some really crazy graphics, probably halo 3 can offer that, but from the other hand...crysis is coming out soon, so im getting my computer ready for that one! :cool: , now assasin's creed...thats a game for xbox!
anyway guys have fun, im few days closer to the finishing of my project. i will post some photos, i bet you will appreciate it..alot.!

You aren't doing a very good job. I'm trying desperately to keep myself from going off on you.
How are you going to judge a game without playing it anyway?

"You aren't doing a very good job. I'm trying desperately to keep myself from going off on you.
How are you going to judge a game without playing it anyway?"................

xalender If you limited yourself to your second line, i will be answering with just a "yes i did try it", but since you add your first comment i will give you the answer you want.... maybe you want to pick a fight since you post after Sigma-LS kindly answer my question, and i thank him for it also....(.thanks to Spartan1105 too.!)

Before you start the attack....read carefully my post.........." I m not saying halo isn't cool, don't take me wrong, i just need something different"....
i think that says a lot if im trying to judge a game or not.

Also said.." I don't think is going to offer me anything than...." i used "I" there buddy. i was talking from a personal experience from previous games that I played, including halo (yes i gave it a try), and believe me i played almost every fps game out there, either full game or the demo.! I just love games. (im about to built a $5000 gaming rig.......im getting there)
So i think the right person to know what game will offer me the right experience its me, not you or anyone else.!

Actually i even compliment Halo when i said... " i would love to see some really crazy graphics, probably halo 3 can offer that".......... comparing it with Crysis, a game that, is consider one of the most advance game ever (well is coming out soon i hope it live up to the name :0).)

And just let me remind you that i was giving you an answer, to your post ".....why don't you play it? or talk to people who do? Even if you or whoever sucks at it, it will put things into a context..." i was answering to your 1st question why i dont play it, and also that what, i was doing, talking with people who play the game ...here.! what better place?
I placed my post making a simple question, i wasnt try to pick a fight, then people ask , and i gave them politely answers. As i said maybe you are trying to pick a fight because you didnt offer any help at my question , anyhow. If you have something to add on a post do it if you have nothing clever or important to say ..just keep going.

So i will give you the benefit off the doubt that maybe i wasn't clear enough with my post or you didn't even read clear my post.
And honestly if you still think i was judging the game after this post, then i will suggest to start worrying about more important things, its just a game.

Anyway not hard feelings, maybe you had a bad day. back to work now. cheers

Fovos said:
"You aren't doing a very good job. I'm trying desperately to keep myself from going off on you.
How are you going to judge a game without playing it anyway?"................

xalender If you limited yourself to your second line, i will be answering with just a "yes i did try it", but since you add your first comment i will give you the answer you want.... maybe you want to pick a fight since you post after Sigma-LS kindly answer my question, and i thank him for it also....(.thanks to Spartan1105 too.!)

Before you start the attack....read carefully my post.........." I m not saying halo isn't cool, don't take me wrong, i just need something different"....
i think that says a lot if im trying to judge a game or not.

Also said.." I don't think is going to offer me anything than...." i used "I" there buddy. i was talking from a personal experience from previous games that I played, including halo (yes i gave it a try), and believe me i played almost every fps game out there, either full game or the demo.! I just love games. (im about to built a $5000 gaming rig.......im getting there)
So i think the right person to know what game will offer me the right experience its me, not you or anyone else.!

Actually i even compliment Halo when i said... " i would love to see some really crazy graphics, probably halo 3 can offer that".......... comparing it with Crysis, a game that, is consider one of the most advance game ever (well is coming out soon i hope it live up to the name :0).)

And just let me remind you that i was giving you an answer, to your post ".....why don't you play it? or talk to people who do? Even if you or whoever sucks at it, it will put things into a context..." i was answering to your 1st question why i dont play it, and also that what, i was doing, talking with people who play the game ...here.! what better place?
I placed my post making a simple question, i wasnt try to pick a fight, then people ask , and i gave them politely answers. As i said maybe you are trying to pick a fight because you didnt offer any help at my question , anyhow. If you have something to add on a post do it if you have nothing clever or important to say ..just keep going.

So i will give you the benefit off the doubt that maybe i wasn't clear enough with my post or you didn't even read clear my post.
And honestly if you still think i was judging the game after this post, then i will suggest to start worrying about more important things, its just a game.

Anyway not hard feelings, maybe you had a bad day. back to work now. cheers

well said mate

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back