A Person Who Makes 405th A Comunity Not A Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

andre

Jr Member
Hello 405th! I have to announce something that i thought should be announced, i am buying Dreadmullet's Rocket Launcher, the WIP he put up in the classifieds. As some of you may have heard, Ithica and some other fellow 405th members want to Fly out Leekegan to their agenda, The plane tickets aren't going to be free, so some members on 405th have decided to donate and buy things from Ithica and other members to help LeeKegan get their. well i was talking to Dreadmullet about this and told him i wanted to help and he said that if i buy it i can pay the money to Ithica and then i can get the Rocket launcher from Dread. he is giving his RL to me for what i consider a good cause, i just thought that should be appreciated.

Thanks
AH

PS if you want to help the cause either contact 405th member Ithica or click on one of the following links

Rogue Auction And Hayabusa Auction

M6g Auction

well i wanted to help and give back... so this was one way i could.

and like i said Ithica and lee you have both been a inspiration to me... so lets hope we can get some sales done, and get that money made for Lee and Mini Lee.

DreadMullet said:
well i wanted to help and give back... so this was one way i could.

and like i said Ithica and lee you have both been a inspiration to me... so lets hope we can get some sales done, and get that money made for Lee and Mini Lee.

LMAO! Classic, buddy :lol:

I agree with you, btw. Folks like Ithica and Lee have been an inspiration to me as well. Ithica, just for being the stand-up guy he is and representing the 405th in the best possible light. Lee, for his awesome prop builds. If it weren't for him, I honestly wouldn't have gotten back into drafting my prop schematics which I used to enjoy doing so much :cool:

This is fantastic. I was hoping someone would pick up DM's WiP rocket launcher before we needed to tally all the funds for the tickets. Thanks AH for being the one to do so! Oh, and thanks for plugging the two other current auctions in your post ;)

Although I already said as much in his FS thread, thanks again to DreadMullet for contributing your sale to the cause :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Das Brutus said:
This is what being a family is all about. We are more than just a forum, remember that!
hey your well... the get well thread must have worked...

thanks for the kind words... unfortunately the Rocket Launcher didnt sell, but they were able to make the money needed...

but we should also give thanks to the 3 buyers in the auction, the m6g auction, plus i think ithica told me there was like 150 or something in just donations...

so mad props to everyone that helped with this... i just wish i lived in texas.

DreadMullet said:
hey your well... the get well thread must have worked...

thanks for the kind words... unfortunately the Rocket Launcher didnt sell, but they were able to make the money needed...

but we should also give thanks to the 3 buyers in the auction, the m6g auction, plus i think ithica told me there was like 150 or something in just donations...

so mad props to everyone that helped with this... i just wish i lived in texas.

You and me both, buddy. Though I don't think my gf would be too pleased with me just up and leaving, lol.

One can dream, though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back