a picture on the MKVI shoulder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panton6

should i have the UNSC 405th picture on the shoulder of my MKVI shoulder? You know that picture with the bird on like this ball with that ribbon on the bottom.

edit:And also you know how when the spartans talk through their helmet it sounds like their talking through a radio? Has anyone made there helmet like that yet?

the picture could be nice and for the radio ting use the search button I tink they have someone who working on that

I think the shoulder emblems are great ideas.

A tip, make a stencil and then detail it with the blunt end of a small paintbrush while it's still drying. That's what I did, it's not the greatest looking but I think it turned out okay.

emblem2.jpg

Does anyone play UT2004 or UT3? Id like to find a clan emblem thats possibly similair to both halo 3 and UT. I like the UNSC 405th logo on the shoulder, I think Ill try the same thing once I get my helmet done. I have everything done (pep'd) minus the helmet and weapons. (you should see the tops of my kitchen cupboards LOL)

Im looking forward to getting on to the resining part of this lil adventure. I think Ill try something solid first like the boots, something that wont droop when it gets wet.

Has anyone come up with a way to have the pep molds maintain their shape when they are wet (with resin)?

Darth-Malevelus said:
Has anyone come up with a way to have the pep molds maintain their shape when they are wet (with resin)?

thats a good question i dont know either :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Ssyn said:
Here's some emblems I found on google images.
An emblem generator website link was posted here a few months ago:

http://gruntsrus.com/viewpage.php?page_id=248

Darth-Malevelus said:
Does anyone play UT2004 or UT3? Id like to find a clan emblem thats possibly similair to both halo 3 and UT. I like the UNSC 405th logo on the shoulder, I think Ill try the same thing once I get my helmet done.
I tried to google for some stickers and decals with Halo-related emblems but came up with nothing. It'll be nice to add those decals on the bicep and chest pieces.

Darth-Malevelus said:
I didn't notice any droop on my helmet when I resined it. I used 110 cardstock and applied a very thin first coat of resin. I then applied thicker coats after that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back