A Random Nyc Trip Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Forum Founder
Member DIN
S800
First time going to any of the places there. First time driving in manhattan.

Anybody a New York City fan?

BTW, the WMG is going crazy on youtube these days. My buds from Philos let me use their music. (which is actually really good!)

nice video! your camera takes really nice quality video. the lightning strike at 2:52 was pretty cool.

I've been to New York once about 4 years ago, but I didn't really get to go too many places... we were there only about a day.

I haven't been up there since thanksgiving, and even then, we only went around broadway and Columbia, so we didnt get the full tour.

Hahaha i love philly anyways.

I love visiting NYC, the wife and I go every chance we get (only once or twice a year).

23Magnum said:
I enjoyed it for the most part, but I wish I had worn better walking shoes when I did go.
I hear you there...
We were just there again for NY ComicCon, we drove and taxi'd last year; walked and subway everywhere this time.

My knees and heels have been giving me a whole lot of trouble lately, so walking a convention all day and then having to walk to the subway stops after the show was a terrible idea. But we had a great time so it was all worth it...

Plus we had our first "exciting" experience with the subway this time, we're still not sure exactly what happened but for a while I was very worried a gun would show up and bullets would fly...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back