A shout out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twitchfmx8811

Just wanted to give a shout out to all the people who created these amazing pep files. The level of pep is unbelievable now. In the last couple of months that ive been on here the level has sky rocketed. Just wanted say thanks for all the hard work and keep it up.

supertaco said:
yeah!!!! :D do we win anything?? :lol:
Yeah. You get some awesome armor (only catch is you have to make it :D)

I know what you mean. When I joined in August, the highest quality model was the straight from Halo 2 models, with a few open edges. Now look at them :D.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah your right. I left for 3 months or so and I came back in December and POW. Beta models...High(er)-Poly helmets...Assault Rifles, I'm gonna be busy for a while now.

I'd like to say thank you too to all the folks who've worked on awesome new models and great detail. fs, D4L, NZ-TK, Robo, supertaco and slyfo. You guys ROCK!

Couldnt agree more, great job everyone working hard on the files. I made my armor based off what I believed to be the only PEP file at the time and now a few months later there are so many different versions!!

well id like to thank moz (mark V ) , robo(hands ,feet,and arms) , fs (for the suit). o thx to all those who un folded them like sigma and rvb4life (the rvbs rok). i would also like ask is there any more mark V files other then moz's?

Back when i was a kid we had to add the detail ourselves... You kids and your confounded HD pep models... lol. kidding. I can't imagine how much better my helmet would have turned out if I had started when the newer models were available. :D Thanks guys, I know that whenever I do make another helmet it will turn out way better than last time!

i definitley express gratitude towards everyones efforts for without them my armor would look preety dull or never started in the first place

and it sucks that most of you guys who do the modeling never get to see peoples helmets in person from your 3d work like fs in ireland, robo in new zealand, supertaco in cali...

crackhead09 said:
i definitley express gratitude towards everyones efforts for without them my armor would look preety dull or never started in the first place

and it sucks that most of you guys who do the modeling never get to see peoples helmets in person from your 3d work like fs in ireland, robo in new zealand, supertaco in cali...
well theres always web cams and live cams ?

crackhead09 said:
Did you mean NZ-TK? Robo is in Washington.

Now THIS is worth bringing back.

Dave, Tim, Brandon, Danny: You guys have brought our armor making to a new level. Thanks so much for all the hard work!

"Encore...Bravo"-Sarge

yeah, i must admit, it deseves it.....i guess....

i would like to shout out to my best friend :D Sigma, he was an inspiration for when i go to do my armor.....

go ahead, call me simmons :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back