Aarons Odst Quick Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron

I have started an ODST project. The subject ODST will be my in-game favorite: Mickey. I have finished a chest plate and am working on the rundown helmet.This is a quick build and there will be no body filler, just sanding. I amlooking for some files so post them if you can: side equipment plates, back thing that will fit my head, and some shins. All posts and replys are aprecciated. pics up soon.

These are the things ive made so far minus the helmet. If theres a pep file for the shoulder pice, the cardboard one in the pic, lemme know. Right now i might mix a modified CQB shoulder and a scout shoulder.

Thank you so much! i looked all over the world for that file! and the top sight and side plates! your awsome.

Thank you, but these are a bit of a rush job. I might go back and bondo them later, but yours will come out better. You have to be patient like im not :)

The middle Equipment plate is resined. Pic up shortly

Ussually since i want my armor done fast, i fiberglass rather than resin first. But i wanted this to keep it's shape. Im out of cardstock but im going to get some maybe tonight. You should be seeing the lower pieces soon.

This didnt make it into the last post but here it is. info about it in the post above

[attachment=13446:11100914571.jpg]

I sprayed the equipment plate with a primer to show where it could use sanding. Im hoping the noticible openings in the paper will be filled with the black paint.

[attachment=13449:11100916471.jpg]

This is the same as the picture from before exept with the helmet not finished with fiberglass and the finished equipment plate

[attachment=13450:11100919141.jpg]

This is a semi accurate greande that i made in about ten minutes. it got a little messed up when they tape was taken off.

[attachment=13451:11100921231.jpg]

Ussually since i want my armor done fast, i fiberglass rather than resin first. But i wanted this to keep it's shape. Im out of cardstock but im going to get some maybe tonight. You should be seeing the lower pieces soon.

I sprayed the equipment plate with a primer to show where it could use sanding. Im hoping the noticible openings in the paper will be filled with the black paint.

This is the same as the picture from before exept with the helmet not finished with fiberglass and the finished equipment plate

This is a semi accurate greande that i made in about ten minutes. it got a little messed up when they tape was taken off.

pieces look good! but you should definetely bondo em later to make em perfect

oh and watch out for the multi-posting!

mods will eat you.

Yeah i was rather new to the forums when i made this and i couldnt figure out what double and multi posting was.

Aaron said:
Yeah i was rather new to the forums when i made this and i couldnt figure out what double and multi posting was.

If you can, it would be a good idea to edit one of those to include all of them and then delete the rest. Hopefully before the laser-eyed monkey sees it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back