accidentally took a video instead of a picture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loving the Mk V.

You know you're a pepakura master when you stop making all the folds it tells you to so you can get the right curves.

+1 Moz, great job

I mentioned my balcony in the video, I live in an apartment. a cold ass canadian apartment. It is like 6 degrees outside.

Moz said:
I mentioned my balcony in the video, I live in an apartment. a cold ass canadian apartment. It is like 6 degrees outside.
How do you dry reason and fiber glass in 6 degree weather.
Also, nice helmet, can't wait to see more in the future! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome!!! 6 layers of fiberglass in the crotch piece!!! Holy crap, you'll be able to take a kick from a brute XD

How are you going to get the fumes out of your apartment though?

Ironcobra3000 said:
Awesome!!! 6 layers of fiberglass in the crotch piece!!! Holy crap, you'll be able to take a kick from a brute XD

How are you going to get the fumes out of your apartment though?

I have 5 foot by 3 foot windows. (that open)

my system right now is to do the resin just before I leave for work and them come back afterwards when it is all gone. I also close the door so the cats can't get in. I also run a fan.

Ironcobra3000 said:

crotchkick.jpg

This dude is probably wishing he had that crotch piece right about now.... lol.

Anyways on topic, Your pepakura work is looking amazing. I kind of realized the same thing you did about the selective folding after i finished my first (oversized) Helmet. So i was able to not fold in a few areas for my current one. Great video work too btw.

lol idk why but it amuses me when you said it was mangled to hell
nice job
i wish i could do pep
very few flaws in a mac
i dont trust vista on this mac to download pepakura without getting some virus and crashing my whole computer

Bad Blood said:
lol idk why but it amuses me when you said it was mangled to hell
nice job
i wish i could do pep
very few flaws in a mac
i dont trust vista on this mac to download pepakura without getting some virus and crashing my whole computer

calculate your scale and then ask someone to make a PDF for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back