According to this....Mcfarlane is releasing a 12 inch tall Master Chief actionfigure...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sean Bradley said:
Has anyone seen the smaller ones in stores? Are they even going to stores?
The smaller 5 inch ones are avalable starting in march. They have interchangable shoulder, chest, and helmet pieces..

The 12 inch MC is suposidly a bigger version by Mc Farlane.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fovos said:
what if i say i have a 13 inch MC already!!!!!
who wants to see photos of it?

You probably have a statue that is not one of McFarlanes or one of the joyride studios ones...which BTW are 6 inches tall.

Unless you have pictures nobody will believe you anyway.

GruntOfAction said:
You probably have a statue that is not one of McFarlanes or one of the joyride studios ones...which BTW are 6 inches tall.

Unless you have pictures nobody will believe you anyway.

no it is not mcfarlanes or joyride studios, and yes it is 13 inches tall!!!! :)
i sculpted it. some people may remember when ask for some reference pictures etc. well since few people over here actually went to trouble to answer and help me out, i promised that this is the web page im going to post it first.
it is finally done, paint, details i just need to fix something on the base. i will post it as soon as i finish it 100% hopefully in the next few days.

Fovos said:
no it is not mcfarlanes or joyride studios, and yes it is 13 inches tall!!!! :)
i sculpted it. some people may remember when ask for some reference pictures etc. well since few people over here actually went to trouble to answer and help me out, i promised that this is the web page im going to post it first.
it is finally done, paint, details i just need to fix something on the base. i will post it as soon as i finish it 100% hopefully in the next few days.
How about you take a picture now of it? If you don't have work in progress pictures then people wouldn't be able to see how well you were able to paint it you know?

12" figure here:

http://www.figures.com/databases/action.cg...icle=84&nl=

found in this thread: http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9192

84.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back