Not open for further replies.
hahaha,
"poot!

phew! phew! phew!"

invisible plasma pistols:
INVISIBLEPLASMAPISTOLS.jpg

Spartan Laser Mark II?
[attachment=1809:Spartan_Laser_copy.jpg]

BTW, i was reading some of the comments for the picture; can anyone on that site write in a fashion that can be understood?

Gravemind said:
BTW, i was reading some of the comments for the picture; can anyone on that site write in a fassion that can be understood?

holy crap are you ever right...

Last edited by a moderator:
Gravemind said:
BTW, i was reading some of the comments for the picture; can anyone on that site write in a fashion that can be understood?

Katz no haf opposabal tumbs cant has tiping proprly. Hoomans talk funy to.

(i.e. They post like the captioned cat images which were originally badly written for humour and because cats wouldn't have the opposable thumbs or linguistic skills to communicate properly. I love funny pet pictures so I look at blogs like this but as an English geek I can't stand reading any text at all.)

Gravemind said:
Actually, I'm pretty sure there's a filter on the site that turns any normal text into "LOLtext." There was a comment from some guy in Germany who didn't understand the jokes, and even his text was like that. So I'm pretty sure it's a filter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back