ADJUTANT REFLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is it tho? What was I Love Bees? Im confused >.< I understand that Adjutant Reflex is leaving hints and clues that sonething is going to happen soon...

It is telling a side-story. ilovebees told a side-story before Halo 2 came out. It was very addictive. It is very fun and interesting to follow along.

All i know is that Adjutant Relfex, is sort of like a 343 Guilty Spark.. But i dont know what it saying or what the story is so far. I Noticed some Acronyms on my Halo Soundtrack case which they say Bungie left, and No one knows what it means yet. It reads: SABABWL

**EDIT** SABABWL means So, ahh, Bungie's, ahh, Bungie's working late?

"Shiny and bumpy and bursting with love." -Marty O'Donnell about the Halo Soundtrack.

SABABWL was also heard via morse code on the halo3 beta I think.

I'm hoping that they have audio flies like the Axon Clips in I Love Bees. I like just listening to the 5 hour story like a big Halo audio book...

Ok, I understand, but what is going to happen? AR said that something is going to happen very soon... What does this mean? Also who/what is Adjutant Reflex? Like I need specific answers...

We don't have specific answers. I think we're all on the same page here, or around the same page. There's 71 days left until the game releases, I'm sure that something will happen to explain in that period of time.

Spartan-419 said:
We don't have specific answers. I think we're all on the same page here, or around the same page. There's 71 days left until the game releases, I'm sure that something will happen to explain in that period of time.

haha well duh, the ARG is ment to build hype up for the release date.. so all of its gunna go down within that time

Last edited by a moderator:
SPARTAN-430 said:
Ok, I understand, but what is going to happen? AR said that something is going to happen very soon... What does this mean? Also who/what is Adjutant Reflex? Like I need specific answers...
The point of the game is to find out. duh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back