Adjutant Reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that Bungie heard the fanboys crying for some viral marketing with that Archaeologist at Scythopolis thing that happened a while back. I guessing this is their response....

Hmm... But just how deep does the rabbit hole go?

Really really deep.

lyca
Dot Game
27<<< Saw that on Bungie.net, just went to it now. Wtf? Whatever, some people claim that it's related...
And of course all of AR's posts.

:shifty ninja:

EDIT: Actually, reading some recent threads on Bnet, it seems pretty fake (not the AR thing, but the dotgame/lyca thing). I want that hour back.

Still, I wonder what's up with AR... Didn't ILB winner get to play Halo 2 5 days early or something? Then what's the prize for this one I wonder? or just a marketing campaign?

Lyca and the Dot game don't seem to be related. And 27 just is probally some little girls website.

http://kotaku.com/gaming/kooky/halo-3-vira...used-269543.php

http://mtvgames.typepad.com/mtv_video_game...will_be_a_.html

protester_pretzel.jpg

What does this have to do with Halo 3?

Yeah, I got that. What I'm asking is what is the connection the the events of Halo 3? Supposing this is all setting up a backstory for the Halo Universe, and the artifact buried outside New Mombassa? Well... DUH!

I'm fine with that, I guess I just wanted something slightly more literal... a direct connection to the events of Halo.. But.... this is Bungie... so I guess that isn't ever going to be the case.

Oh, an on Here, if you mess around with the frames on the last page (ie. slide them around), numbers are revealed. It's an ip address- type it into your adress bar, and you go here.

Huh...

EDIT: Viewed the source code on there, and found this:
<div class='codetop'></div><div class='codemain'><input type="hidden" name="__VIEWSTATE" id="__VIEWSTATE" value="/wEPDwUKLTE2MDM2NDU0Mw9kFgJmD2QWAgIBD2QWAgIBD2QWBAIBDxYCHglpbm5lcmh0bWwFYFRyYW5zbWlzc2lvbiBJbnRlcnJ1cHRpb24gLSBHbyBEYXJrICAgL25lZ2F0aXZlLzxCUi8+UG9zc2libGUgSW50ZXJjZXB0IC0gU3lzdGVtIEJ5cGFzcyBJbW1pbmVudGQCAw8WAh8ABTAvYWRqdXN0IGJ5cGFzcyBhY2NvcmRpbmcgdG8gdGhyZWF0LyAgRmx1Y3R1YXRpbmdkZJAsXi3l0TlBxENkkhqlES5NCyDo" /></div>

IDK, but would that first part, input type="hidden" name="__VIEWSTATE" id="__VIEWSTATE", could that be that we'll eventually be able to enter our state in there, maybe address once they unhide it? A contest? I'd assume you'd be better at this stuff than me Adam, any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back