Adventurecon 2008 - June 13-15

Status
Not open for further replies.
you all look great, but dark the colors you have are awsome, wish I could have gone. My armor isnt finished yet sadly maybe another time

I wish there was those fun stuff here in sweden! Sweden sucks! There is almost no such things! But i hope to get a bit more money so i can travel to the US and hopefully see some of you!!

Regards

Even though we didn't take pictures at the con, we did have one picture that my fiance took at the house before we left. Huzzah! I didn't have my contact lenses in yet but you get the idea.

Dark Phoenix Costume:
phoenix.jpg

Vexona said:
Even though we didn't take pictures at the con, we did have one picture that my fiance took at the house before we left. Huzzah! I didn't have my contact lenses in yet but you get the idea.

Dark Phoenix Costume:
phoenix.jpg
i dont know but. thats 1 god damn hot birdy there :p

all in good fun.
wel to bad i live in the Netherlands else i would be at con's all the time. tobad

Last edited by a moderator:
BlacRoseImmortal said:
Psst! TypeZERO.... language ;)

All of you guys/girl look amazing!
sorry Rose. got a little. ill just say over exited hahahaha :p jk

yeah Vex your costume turned out amazing.. i hope to troop with much more people at dragoncon.. next adventurecon we need to get a table.. also adam if you read this i think it would be a good idea to place a area on the forum for strictly conventions or i guess something like "upcoming events" and a place for "Past Events"

that would be awesome.. i love trooping with ODST's.. they always seem to add that extra something to the halo realm.

Found some new pictures via Myspace for you guys. Any word on those interviews we did guys? Yeah also, I agree Adam we should have a sticky somewhere for "Past Conventions". I don't care to go gather the pictures and assemble a new post for you. I'll make sure to leave them linked via photobucket to save your bandwith. Also southeast locals.. if you guys want to assemble for something in the future, I think there is enough of us to make a nice presence for this area again. Keep the lines of communication open. Even with the 405th technically not existing, we can still assemble and act as professional as a real regiment as we exercised this weekend. :)

Dark action pose
l_ec521886207d1407a5ea184321c440fd.jpg

Vexona looking pretty as always
l_2456fe3cb0f59ef407b9ba001a4be13f.jpg

Kensai.. dying with no fan
l_0ded691ff4ac8d19f08ad0ebd1c9d166.jpg

Cheers,
Kensai

My parents were telling me about how one of the judges was crying because she got chewed out after the costume contest. I think it was because of the horror category.

Darkslitter said:
My parents were telling me about how one of the judges was crying because she got chewed out after the costume contest. I think it was because of the horror category.

Speaking of being cheated... to give you an idea of how poorly the costume contest was run this year, two girls with long pig tails dressed as mario and luigi won 2nd place in the horror category. lol Oh well..

Yeah, all of you southeast spartans keep in touch. I think we could form a nice little group just as the guys over the pond have formed Excalibur.

Cheers,
Kensai

kensai111 said:
Speaking of being cheated... to give you an idea of how poorly the costume contest was run this year, two girls with long pig tails dressed as mario and luigi won 2nd place in the horror category. lol Oh well..

Yeah, all of you southeast spartans keep in touch. I think we could form a nice little group just as the guys over the pond have formed Excalibur.

Cheers,
Kensai

Yea I agree, they have poor organizational skills (and taste it seems ><). It was funny though...during the web interview, Tom Nguyen (one of the prominent artists at the convention) said it was a damn shame how they ran the contest cause a lot of cool people he saw didn't get qualified hehe. Maybe they'll realize they need to get their butts in gear next year and run the contest better now ;P

Thank you for posting the pictures!

And thank you everyone for the fun and being so cool ;D. It was clear at the con that everyone worked extremely hard on their MC suits!

Darkslitter said:

the girl that was crying is one of my good friends from the 501st.. they didnt have much time to put the contest together. and it was the 1st year for it.. they still have learning to do.. but all in all i dont think it was that bad..

as for the mario girls winning 2nd in horror that was a big mess up.. i believe that some numbers were counted wrong.. but it happens..

I was beat by a zombie at ConNooga and they couldnt even show me the numbers because they lost my paper work for the contest.. it was a shame but they can only get better...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back