Advertising the 405th while wearing my helm!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahaha, oh man thats great. Not sure how many people will actually bother to even type in the url, most will probably think it's a recruitment for the military :D . Nice job Spartan-430.

Maverick said:
Hahahaha, oh man thats great. Not sure how many people will actually bother to even type in the url, most will probably think it's a recruitment for the military :D . Nice job Spartan-430.

That's the filtering system. And its ingeneous! Only serious halo fans will know what the hell it's all about.

Last edited by a moderator:
I should do that on the night that I'm gonna wait out for Halo 3... I'm making a suit... It's going pritty well... :)

You didn't turn on your lights.. haha Nice though!! I should do the same in my neighborhood.. But, I'll probaby get shot by some gang members haha I don't know if they would like my red helmet..

i like the idea, to bad you stole it from me ;-) haha jk bud but i was going to do the same , i was going to bring a pile of posters to the halo 3 release at walmart and i was going to be in a mjolnir costume handing them out to the buyers and hopefully trying to jip a halo 3 off of walmart for free!,
,Dallis

preskewl said:
You didn't turn on your lights.. haha Nice though!! I should do the same in my neighborhood.. But, I'll probaby get shot by some gang members haha I don't know if they would like my red helmet..

Haha. Just wear that half red half blue one that someone made on these forums for rvb. Kill him he is a blood spy!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back