After a message

Status
Not open for further replies.

ODST RULE

Someone sent me a message and yea i listend so can some one give me a direct link to the ppkuare odst helmet i guess paper is worth not much

You need to read.

Look in the Pepakura forums... start reading the tutorials . No one is going to walk you through every step... Everything you need is here, but it's up to each member to put it all together.

Sean Bradley said:
You need to read.

Look in the Pepakura forums... start reading the tutorials . No one is going to walk you through every step... Everything you need is here, but it's up to each member to put it all together.

Sean is right, everyone on this forum (most of us) wish that someone like Adam or Seam or Bluerealm <(would be awesome!) would just give us a big tutorial on how to make the perfect armor.. you need to look around and discuss with other members.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you already download the pepakura program?
Because if you did, and you downloaded the ODST files that are .rar, you need to download the winrar program to open it first. Just type winrar into google, it's a free program.

arghhhhhhhhh im confused i downloded the odst helmet ppkuare now i tried to open and it ses i need the thingy mbob

READ MY PROFILE, IT HAS THE LINK.

USE CARDSTOCK, RESIN, FIBERGLASS, READ STICKIES.

Third thread on the same question, it gets annoying when I come to see if someone needs help, and they ask the same question again and again after it being answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back