Aguilar Workshop ODST Visor

Spartan 0022

Hey guys! After all summer, I have returned, with one major question. Who can I get a visor from, for an Aguilar Workshop ODST helmet. Making my own is esentially impossible, and I havent really been able to find any that were made for the Aguilar workshop ones. If anybody has any idea, I would love to know. Thanks!

Hey there!

Hopefully you got your answer by now, but if not maybe I can help! Not sure if he did it for all of his helmets, but with his Firefall helmet that I purchased, Ag provideed a template that can be printed out and used to trace the shape of the visor onto a visor sheet to make a more accurate shape out of it. Ypu can get visor sheets from a few different Etsy sellers for around $20 a piece.

If that doesn't work out, I know he provides visor buck files with his helmets, and I know there are a good amount of people there who can do special commissions for vacuum-formed visors. One that comes to mind is the gentlemen over at Rogue Workshop. They use Titlewave Design's visor files, but I know they are open to custom commissions.

Hope this helps, and best of luck!

Thank you very much! I’ve been experimenting with just about everything I can find around the house, trust me, using a blow dryer to try and mold plastic while it’s on the plastic visor, is not a good idea

This thread is more than 5 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back