Airsoft And Paintball Gear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranger117matt

Hey whats up all you halo fans. Im sorry to tell you that this is not a halo post or halo airsoft gun post if you were wondering but is my new halo gear. Im looking to make the new splinter cell conviction armor for agent Archer but I need your help. You see ive been looking for stuff to duplicate the vest but there is no cost effective solution. So im ASKING FOR YOUR HELP. Also if your here thinking wow you just waisted two minutes of my life then i want you to know that i will be glad to help assist anyone in giving advide for any airsoft needs since i am verry fimmiliar with almost any gun you can name and all the companies. So dont be shy and place all your questions so that everyone can bennifit from this forrum because most likely your not the only one looking for the same thing. Im going to place several pics of the agent archer charachter im going to duplicate and i would appreciate any help.

I would suggest a sixsixone pressure suit if you have the cash to dish out for one. They look pretty similar. Also, I would suggest a black H harness over top and some MOLLE pouches attached to it. Maybe some snowboarding/skiing boots as well? Those don't look like run of the mill tac boots, so you might want something more snowy.

You might try looking up the 'hot glue stick' molding methods. Not too expenxive, relatively speaking, not nearly as odorous as epoxy resin and fairly flexible end product. Plus you can make it a bit more form-fitting and the slight 'give' may reduce the airsoft pellet impacts a bit?

and a drop leg holster on one side i think serpa makes the hard shelled ones but you can buy a knock off for cheaper and he has another type of holster on the other it's hidden but i would guess a drop leg with mag pouches

Thanks i actually just found some drop leg pouches and an airsoft nife for the back. I appreciate all your help. Thanks for the suit idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back