Albums/Pic Removal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirtdives2424

Division Scheduler and Keeper of Con Lists
Member DIN
S2424
Is there any way to remove albums and/or pics to make room for more recent and relevant pics? I'd like to clean up my albums of unnecessary stuff.

I reached my limit a long time ago. There are items that don't pertain to anything and/or just taking up space in my folders that I would rather have something else in its place.

Upvote 0
Dirtdives we have made three changes.

1) you can now delete your own photos and albums as you see fit.
2) we have increased your available space from 50Mb to 500Mb.
3) You can now upload videos to your albums.

Please check this out and let us know that this is working for you.

Do these changes apply to everyone or are they a Dirtdives exclusive? I could see the second one being a Dirt special, just curious about the others.

Upvote 0
They're there after checking, the icons just aren't showing up on mobile for me (just squares) but are visible in desktop mode. I use only a fraction of the space that Dirtdives does so I wasn't sure if he got the crowd favourite bonus of extra space because he posts so much.

Seriously Dirtdives, go to sleep sometimes.

Upvote 0
As much as we love Dirtdives , we don't play favorites. These updates are universal. Are you not seeing them on your end?
They're there after checking, the icons just aren't showing up on mobile for me (just squares) but are visible in desktop mode. I use only a fraction of the space that Dirtdives does so I wasn't sure if he got the crowd favourite bonus of extra space because he posts so much.

Seriously Dirtdives, go to sleep sometimes.

Well.....haven't you checked the leader boards lately......I'm the most liked person.....why I don't know......I don't get this much love from my own family....:rolleyes:. You guys are the best!!!

Sleep is over rated. The older you get the less you need......I'm down to 4 hrs , sometimes 3 hrs a night, so that gives you an idea on how old I am.....

Upvote 0
Sleep is over rated. The older you get the less you need......I'm down to 4 hrs , sometimes 3 hrs a night, so that gives you an idea on how old I am.....

We need to talk. I am sadly moving in the other direction. I used to live on 3 hours of sleep and now... yeah... it isn't pretty.

Upvote 0
Well.....you also have to take in to account of 2 daughters that are currently out dating so.....worry is another aspect of loss of sleep......
giphy-downsized (15).gif

and the fact that I have a few years on you as well.....you'll get there....

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.