All found

Status
Not open for further replies.

CMax

Do you guys think all 'easter-eggs' were found in Halo 2 Multiplayer?

Between the Devil Ant on Zanzibar (the thing by the Base Gate) and the McDonald's Logo on Coagulation (which is just a texture effect) - do you think there's anything left to see?

I'm really just looking for a reason to get back out of the maps one more time.

Not gltiches, there in the game. Like "Sid was here" is in Coagulation, the cave where camo spawns, if you enter it and go to the little drop where you can jump into the water and get camp, dont jump down, just look at the wall and its there.

yeah but how do you get there? i a noob glitcher.... i have maxed out zanzibar dun all them except for the super jumps? do you have to be online to do the super jumps?

smilie120 said:
yeah but how do you get there? i a noob glitcher.... i have maxed out zanzibar dun all them except for the super jumps? do you have to be online to do the super jumps?

Be online? No.

To get out of Coagulation - there are 3 methods, easiest is "be an elite and use the spectre to drive to a special spot"

Last edited by a moderator:
yes theres a slope at the back of the base then you get a specter and drive it up the slope but i cand get past the point on the map its like an invisible wall thats stopping me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back