All Ghillied Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrigley93

Jr Member
After Buying my Ghillie Suit online the other day i couldn't help but think what would a marine or ODST would look like with a ghillie suit on. So Ithoughti presentthis idea to you, the community, and see if our talented can't throw something together :D
Sorry if this has been posted

Wait, do you mean someone throws in a pic of a ghillie suit, and another guy throws in a O.D.S.T. Helmet, etc.
I'm kind of confused what you want us to do?

Wrigley93 said:
After Buying my Ghillie Suit online the other day i couldn't help but think what would a marine or ODST would look like with a ghillie suit on. So Ithoughti presentthis idea to you, the community, and see if our talented can't throw something together :D
Sorry if this has been posted
It would look the same as anyone else in a qhillie suit because it covers all of you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm... A Ghillied variant of the O.D.S.T Body-Suit, that I would like to see. ( Oh btw, nice Call of Duty 4 reference. ) :)

Don't need a ghillie, I got some active camo.

In all seriousness though, I think that would be pretty sick. I use ghillies in airsoft.

Theres different kinds of Ghillie suits. I don't remember right now But theres a type that only covers the full back and scatters some strands of jute on the front. It's used mainly for snipers that crawl and move a lot. Which would be optimal for showing the badassosity of the odst/marine while having a ghillie.

We'll be having a Marine sniper-spotter team who operate in ghillie suits at the start of our film. They can be seen in this concept art image:

panorama.jpg

You could use a ghillie blanket, you'd sew straps so you cam put it on like a backpack, it would cover your back but not your front, this way you could still see the O.D.S.T. Armor.

theres also ghillie suits that just cover your back with a slight flap for your leg and a ghillie hat for running around and being mobile and that would be perfect for marines

Peter Cooper said:
We'll be having a Marine sniper-spotter team who operate in ghillie suits at the start of our film. They can be seen in this concept art image:

panorama.jpg
Holy -Blam!- I'm using that as my desktop. I love snipers.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok first off......holy cow that artwork is now my desktop background....thats the ultimate awsome sauce....

second off....active camo is good....if you need quick bursts of camo....but a sniper team needs to be camoflauged for hours...days...weeks...however long they are in the field...ghillie would be the rational choice rather thsan carrying a transport warthog full off active camos with em lol

ithink im gonna be adding ghillie to my sniper team (putting together a nice few marines)
oh and peter cooper.....pm sent

Well, active camo is great - but why on Earth would Marines be issued active camo when it's only just being issued to Spartans?

thats a god point!

whens the last time an invisble marine bumped into you in H3 lol

seriosuly...even if active camos were issued to marines the snipers would probably still wear ghillie just out of sheer inability to carry the amount of AC's needed to keep them camo'd in the field for long periods of time

Plus, if the camo failed, they'd have a backup. I'd wear a ghillie suit anyway. But just because they're cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back