all helmets

Status
Not open for further replies.

timecon

ok here are all the pep helmets that I could find that I like and I thought were worthy to make and thanks by the way to all who designed these youve opened me up to a brand new world of costume making ideas, so here are the pics I plan to finishes some of these had to take a few trys to get it the right size Ill be giving the smaller one away to a friends son once its down

Sweet! I like them. How many files did you use and which of the MKVI is the most detailed and stuff. Like tell us if you could pick one and do it again what would it be? Looks nice!

yes. TEACH US =] which model was the best to use for detail? but also best for building so no super duper tricktacular folds.

CrAzY CH13F said:
yes. TEACH US =] which model was the best to use for detail? but also best for building so no super duper tricktacular folds.

flying squirrels hel is the best I think and I love the new one he just posted unfortunatly it doesnt unfold and he recommends not to. I do hope he finishes it no matter how complicated it is I'll do it

Last edited by a moderator:
FS is the best, though hard and not for beginners, no detailed pep helmet will be accurate and easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back