Alternate Astartes Armour marks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angels of Shadow

Greetings everyone.

Name's Angus, and I plan to make a Space Marine suit. Sounds simple right? Well I have hit a snag in my planning process.

I was originally going to make a generic suit, the Mk VII "Aquilla". However with Forge Worlds release of the older armour I got to have a good look at the Mk V "heresy" pattern and fell in love with it. I have also loved the Mk III "Iron Armour" but with a helmet more akin to a Grey Knight with sharper face-plate. Of course my creativeness urges me to make a Terminator suit.

So my question is: Are there any peps for the above mentioned suits? I know there is a terminator of high quality around here. If there isn't, would some wonderful person assist me by making one? I would prefer a Mk V as it is recognisable as a Marine but still unique.

hey, i havnt seen one but there should be some on here i do remember seeing a 'heresy' pep and a grey knights one its just a matter of searching or posting in the forums dude.

So there was a Heresy pattern armour pep? The one that looks normal but with big rivets all over it, not a Chaos Marine. I shall keep looking for it. Thanks for the reply.

Hmmm... I can't really remember anyone making heresy pep. Have seen some Chaos Marines but no heresy era... Well, you can always use normal MKVI and MKVII armor and trim/reshape them after resining and fiberglassing...

I had a look around but all I could find was the Mk VI "beakie" armour. I am looking for the Mk V "Heresy" armour. It is heresy era, but is named the Mk V. It looks almost the same as the vanilla version, but with a slightly different helmet and rivets all over the armour

This is the armour I speak of:
mkv.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back