am i doing this right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

florios

Jr Member
hey guys im making my pep mark IV helmet

anndd i kinda plased my visor and ..thinggy that blocks the sun a 1 milameter off exactly wondering if this is a big problem or if i should restart =\ and i cant take it off i kinda uber glued it

Edit: pics added

I cant understand what the problem is. Can you explain a but more detailed? You placed the visor out of the sun? Why does that cause any problems?

First of all take some pictures and post them so we can help you out.
second, uber glued it with what?
Third does it look good or bad cus you really have to decide its your project and you have the final say in this?

edit: srry didnt see the pic before it looks fine to me when you keep adding pieces it should straighten itself out

I think his problem is that it's uneven. However, just tape it to the right place when you resin and it'll be fine.

It's fine, you can always fix it when done by doing your own custom work to it. Also, things look off sometimes when they arent done, I had pieces which looks uneven and warped, but when fully done, the warping was gone.

AoBfrost said:
It's fine, you can always fix it when done by doing your own custom work to it. Also, things look off sometimes when they arent done, I had pieces which looks uneven and warped, but when fully done, the warping was gone.
okay ty guys very much :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Pepakura gives you shape and detail, but who says you cant add more detail and such to it when done? Custom work is what makes many pepakura helmets godly. (look at doc bytes, he made a pep helmet which looked super good.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back