Amazing Warmachine Cosplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
STEALTH said:
This thread praises a guy who is on this forum and in the time here has contributed nothing but self promotion, drama, and controversy Or anywhere else he goes for that matter and made no attempts to assist people just starting out when no one did anything wrong to him here initially to give him a reason to not help anyone out.

Instead chose to hoarde methods that weren't his and claim them as his own secrets.

Nice suit... But a sad addition to the costuming community and the human race in general.

That just about sums him all up man.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry to be reading that this guy with so much talent is according to what people are saying is well... mean.

I think his ego is really getting the best of him.

he had two trade secrets that everyone was asking about. his motorized faceplate, and what material specifically he was using for his suits. everyone knew about the rivets, they were all exposed all over his armor (which is still something that i dont like at all). but i back what has been said so far, an amazing prop builder that gets the appropriate amount of attention that he deserves, but does NOT return it to the propping or costuming community. it definitely spans several boards, and isnt really an isolated incident. this guy would really be right there with TMP as kind of iron men if he would make friends instead of enemies.

Goosebot 5000 said:
he had two trade secrets that everyone was asking about. his motorized faceplate, and what material specifically he was using for his suits. everyone knew about the rivets, they were all exposed all over his armor (which is still something that i dont like at all). but i back what has been said so far, an amazing prop builder that gets the appropriate amount of attention that he deserves, but does NOT return it to the propping or costuming community. it definitely spans several boards, and isnt really an isolated incident. this guy would really be right there with TMP as kind of iron men if he would make friends instead of enemies.

Probably a nooby question, but what does TMP mean?

After reading this I have to comment. Lee's work, although kinda refreshing to see a artists interpretation like his, his work is in no way new or revolutionary. I know people that have been doing the exact kind of thing making all kinds of cool armor out of pieces of leather in the exact same fashion for years. Just had to throw that out there. (not going to get into the whole putting clay on a pep thing.)

Leda said:

A certain somebody that hates pepakura therefore I hate him....ALSO he thinks that pepakura is out to destroy HIS-> <-(his suit development team that he dictates) Iron Man because AND I QUOTE......BECAUSE PEPAKURA CAN BE MADE IN ONE DAY BY DRAWING LINES AND WITH NO USE OF ACTUAL MODELING AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF??!?!?!?!!?!!?!?!

SORRY TO RANT but I'm just LIVID!(there I go aaa ranting again.) anyway long story short....Even in the prop making community there are RETARD IGNORANT INSOLENT JACKASSES.

Mods i'm sorry if this really POs you guys but I wanted to reply and reply with my fullhearted seething

opinion of this guy(TMP) and Anthonyle247(person this thread is about)

Everywhere there will be a ignorant jerk no matter where you go.....It's because of HUMAN nature and God given FREEWILL

you know....I honestly dont like his stuff. I mean it is ok...for a rush job...the only suit he has that looks fantastic is his war machine...the rest look like tin cans to me...like very blocky and raw...just not great.

He is VERY overrated, and I dont mean to put him down, but in a PM to me on youtube (when i thought he was cool) he said the 405th was full of "whiners" and that he would never join us...WOW

you know he tried to sell me one of his "rare plastic" suits for 4,000 dollars! hahahahaha YEAH RIGHT!!

I mean his quality is good, but the overall look of his iron man suits are just OK for me....its not doing anything for me. I feel like Stealth's War Machine build on here has more promise than any of his iron man suits.

I like black Tony Stark's heavy artillery suit WAY BETTER...

this dude is NASTY!!!

i dont care HOW MANY TIMES jon favreau tweets his suit, I DONT LIKE HIS ATTITUDE ABOUT THIS COMMUNITY!

his helmet is a RIP too lol

im sorry to the mods in advance...i dont think i broke a rule, but if i did im really sorry...im just adding to the topic... Plus, he is not a member.

Gearsofhalo said:
you know he tried to sell me one of his "rare plastic" suits for 4,000 dollars! hahahahaha YEAH RIGHT!!

Wow... unbelievable this guy sounds like.

@Tyvern

Dude, you SERIOUSLY need to chill. Quit bashing people, and no, he does NOT hate pepakura. He just has questions about guidelines and such. That's another topic, but PLEASE keep so much negative stuff out of this?

Boba Fett said:
@Tyvern

Dude, you SERIOUSLY need to chill. Quit bashing people, and no, he does NOT hate pepakura. He just has questions about guidelines and such. That's another topic, but PLEASE keep so much negative stuff out of this?

Really sorry fett.... :(

Leda said:

TMP is a guy thats a member over on therpf.com and several other armor sites. his ironman work is really top notch. i havent seen him really hate on pep, but i havent read all of his posts. i DO hate the thread over on therpf where people are bashing pep using reasoning like "it takes no skill". Ill show you my first ODST helmet, and then my most recent, and you tell me if theres no skill involved. theres a lot to learn, a lot to perfect, and a lot to mess up! lol. especially if youre going in to the stages before that with unfolding and modeling. at the end of the day its just another tool in the toolbox.

Goosebot 5000 said:
it definitely spans several boards, and isnt really an isolated incident.

several?! Try typing his name into google. He's *effing* EVERYWHERE! and he does the SAME THING EVERYWHERE!

But hey, at least he's consistent.

Yall know, he has a build thread on this forum.

Also, taken that this thread is going to be locked soon, because all the bashing

guys...i feel we are ripping on him way too hard...lets just stop...good work is good work..no matte who made it. regardless of the man behind it.

Ok everyone ask yourself this. What is this thread supposed to be about? I do believe we have opinions and we have that right but I do not think we should sit back as a Community and bash someone because we do not like his work ethics or his lack of hospitality. To each his own and people see the truth for what it is. You may or may not like him and people may or may not like me but as a Community we are better than this. If someone comes in and reads this thread do you know what they will see....they will see one of 2 things. Yes they will see what people really think of him and 2. they will think we are a Community of people who are haters...sorry for the slang. Let's not become the monsters in this thread.

Ithica

Ithica said:
Ok everyone ask yourself this. What is this thread supposed to be about? I do believe we have opinions and we have that right but I do not think we should sit back as a Community and bash someone because we do not like his work ethics or his lack of hospitality. To each his own and people see the truth for what it is. You may or may not like him and people may or may not like me but as a Community we are better than this. If someone comes in and reads this thread do you know what they will see....they will see one of 2 things. Yes they will see what people really think of him and 2. they will think we are a Community of people who are haters...sorry for the slang. Let's not become the monsters in this thread.

Ithica

Wait ithica.......Who hates you?.......I mean you're just lovable..er.....um.. (......) ...you know what I mean..... :eek :lol ;) :rolleyes :eek

:( I was tryin to lighten the dark mood I accidentally/ somewhat purposely help make :(

Gearsofhalo said:
you know....I honestly dont like his stuff. I mean it is ok...for a rush job...the only suit he has that looks fantastic is his war machine...the rest look like tin cans to me...like very blocky and raw...just not great.

He is VERY overrated, and I dont mean to put him down, but in a PM to me on youtube (when i thought he was cool) he said the 405th was full of "whiners" and that he would never join us...WOW

I mean his quality is good, but the overall look of his iron man suits are just OK for me....its not doing anything for me. I feel like Stealth's War Machine build on here has more promise than any of his iron man suits.

this dude is NASTY!!!

i dont care HOW MANY TIMES jon favreau tweets his suit, I DONT LIKE HIS ATTITUDE ABOUT THIS COMMUNITY!

im sorry to the mods in advance...i dont think i broke a rule, but if i did im really sorry...im just adding to the topic... Plus, he is not a member.

Gearsofhalo said:
guys...i feel we are ripping on him way too hard...lets just stop...good work is good work..no matte who made it. regardless of the man behind it.

Nice turnaround in 33 minutes.

well, they say that HUMILITY is A VIRTUE and that it's better that other people notice you for your skills and talent rather than boast about it. I've seen MANY great costume and prop makers here and in other forums - much accurate, much detailed and much nicer in person i guess. No matter how great or skilled you are or talented, if the attitude is off especially with other people then time will come that it will all fall back on you. A pint of kindness has its rewards.

perhaps, what made him in the pedestal he is now is because he has bombarded the internet with his work. But what if all these great costumers bombard the internet with their own works too?

From an objective point of view: It's a great costume. yes. Recognizable as Ironman? yes. but not really accurate. ;)

Tyvern said:
A certain somebody that hates pepakura therefore I hate him....ALSO he thinks that pepakura is out to destroy HIS-> <-(his suit development team that he dictates) Iron Man because AND I QUOTE......BECAUSE PEPAKURA CAN BE MADE IN ONE DAY BY DRAWING LINES AND WITH NO USE OF ACTUAL MODELING AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF??!?!?!?!!?!!?!?!

SORRY TO RANT but I'm just LIVID!(there I go aaa ranting again.) anyway long story short....Even in the prop making community there are RETARD IGNORANT INSOLENT JACKASSES.

Mods i'm sorry if this really POs you guys but I wanted to reply and reply with my fullhearted seething

opinion of this guy(TMP) and Anthonyle247(person this thread is about)

Everywhere there will be a ignorant jerk no matter where you go.....It's because of HUMAN nature and God given FREEWILL

chill. it seems you're gonna get a heart attack. :lol

Gearsofhalo said:

this dude is NASTY!!!

$4000 dollars? wow. that's a lot of money. we can make 13 ironman suits with that. LOL.

Goosebot 5000 said:
TMP is a guy thats a member over on therpf.com and several other armor sites. his ironman work is really top notch. i havent seen him really hate on pep, but i havent read all of his posts. i DO hate the thread over on therpf where people are bashing pep using reasoning like "it takes no skill". Ill show you my first ODST helmet, and then my most recent, and you tell me if theres no skill involved. theres a lot to learn, a lot to perfect, and a lot to mess up! lol. especially if youre going in to the stages before that with unfolding and modeling. at the end of the day its just another tool in the toolbox.

well, before i thought that using pep was just easy because you'll just have to trace the pattern on rubber. but i was wrong. building the pep first is NOT EASY! I HATE IT! hahaha. in the sense that one has to painstakingly have to cut it by piece and stick it together to see how it would look like.grrr... it takes, skill and patience really. and it doesn't really assure you that what you'll make is perfect. it will still depend on the artist. right stealth?

i admire stealth. he has been truely commited to his pep war machine. i would like to see it in person one day hopefully. :rolleyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back